• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games: Catan

Would you like to see this added?

• Total voters

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
It looks good and I like the fact you are trying to bring the nostalgic feeling back. Ill list out the good points and bad points in my opinion.

Good
  • Builds look nice.
  • Nice idea
  • Corn looks nice and simple and should have a good deathmatch.
Bad
  • The teraforming is decent but there is nothing that stands out, maybe add a custom tree a arch, something along those lines.
  • If you are going for the nostalgic feel I would make the map a bit bigger and remove a few chests and try add in a few secrets that will reward.
  • You need a bit more block variation or else it will look very boring.
I hoped this helped but overall you have done a decent job so far, I might download the map later and have a better look and come back with more help but for now I am only judging off the screen shots and info you gave.

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
It is a good map, but for me there is something missing. It doesn't have much to it, and I think you need to add more detail, because it just looks a little empty to me. It's still a really good map, and I'd like to see it implemented ;)

InsanePickaxe

Survivor
Reaction score
It is a good map, but for me there is something missing. It doesn't have much to it, and I think you need to add more detail, because it just looks a little empty to me. It's still a really good map, and I'd like to see it implemented ;)
Thank you, we are working on improvements right now! :)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
As others said above, the map is generally a bit generic. I looked around it a while ago and it was nothing really special :/

InsanePickaxe

Survivor
Reaction score
It looks good and I like the fact you are trying to bring the nostalgic feeling back. Ill list out the good points and bad points in my opinion.

Good
  • Builds look nice.
  • Nice idea
  • Corn looks nice and simple and should have a good deathmatch.
Bad
  • The teraforming is decent but there is nothing that stands out, maybe add a custom tree a arch, something along those lines.
  • If you are going for the nostalgic feel I would make the map a bit bigger and remove a few chests and try add in a few secrets that will reward.
  • You need a bit more block variation or else it will look very boring.
I hoped this helped but overall you have done a decent job so far, I might download the map later and have a better look and come back with more help but for now I am only judging off the screen shots and info you gave.
Thanks, this has helped, but I don't see how you can comment on the terraforming because you have not seen the map, also where abouts are you talking about adding more block variation?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci