• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games: Catan

Would you like to see this added?

• Total voters

InsanePickaxe

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys! Me, ItsForex and MarshMan000 have been working on a map for a couple of weeks now, Survival Games Catan, please tell us what you think of it!

The map is a traditional Survival Games map designed to give that refreshing nostalgic feel of the original Survival Games experience, that is intended to be played with 24 tributes. It is a small scale map (250 diameter) designed to have short lasting games, with epic PvP battles. The map has plenty of chests, water designed not to cause endless water battles and a variety of different buildings to help make games on this map not drag on for ever.

A download link will be added here soon:

Here are some screenshots for now and be sure to leave any feedback and suggestions in the comments on our map. We may add some Shaders screenshots later as well. Thanks!

Last edited:

InsanePickaxe

Survivor
Reaction score
Like I said in the last thread, more terraforming, looking good.
When the download link comes out you will see that the terraforming is actually pretty good. However around the buildings it is mostly flat for PvP, but thanks for the feedback. :)

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
I utterly hate the terraforming, there's basically none worth while natural things, the boat is pathetic, the corn, and the fall into the pond, completely unplayable.
-IGN
10/1o

ItsForex

Spectator
Reaction score
I utterly hate the terraforming, there's basically none worth while natural things, the boat is pathetic, the corn, and the fall into the pond, completely unplayable.
-IGN
10/1o
So you already saw the whole map?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci