• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Super Smash Bros 4 Thread

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah. This is a copy and paste from this thread here > http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...-you-want-for-super-smash-bros-4.47810/page-2

But I thought I might as well post it here since this is now the official SSB4 thread. :p

New characters:

Chrom (Fire Emblem Awakening) They should definitely put him because FEA is the most recent FE game in the FE series.

Ryu (Street Fighter) I don't see why they shouldn't put him in this game. He has one of the most popular fighting games ever! However it is highly likely they may not put him in. :(

Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic games) If possible. He was an assist trophy in SSBB and would like to see him playable since he is just brilliant. :D Just my opinion, but will highly unlikely happen.

Mii (your nintendo avatar obviously :p) It would be cool if you could customise your Mii by giving him different moves from the other characters in the game, and decide what costume he should wear. (such as Mario, Link, etc.)

Return characters:
Lucario (Pokemon) Even though I'm not that much into Pokemon, he was a bad@$$ in SSBB and would like to see him return.

Ike (Fire Emblem) He was a bad@$$ in SSBB as well and would like to see him return, but it is more likely they would just replace him with Chrom. :(

Meta Knight (Kirby series) Cool character in SSBB. :)

Captain Falcon (F-Zero) FALCON PUUUUUNCH!!! :p

Sonic (Sonic games) He was totally successful in SSBB, and he also made SSBB itself successful in a way since he is so popular. Just think about it. Mario vs. Megaman vs. Sonic equals ULTIMATE BATTLE!!! :D

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
No meta knight in see, he was banned from tournaments for being "being to over powered"

M

MrKorrenian

I always wanted Roy to come back from Melee, and Shadow or Silver for new characters.

Intensebrawler

Experienced
Reaction score
No meta knight in see, he was banned from tournaments for being "being to over powered"
He is ridiculously over powered at the advanced level :p
U can probably tell from my username that I am a huge smash bros person :3
Chances are he won't get cut, but he'll probably get nerfed if he returns.

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
OLIMAR HELL YEAH
If MK and IC don't come back, I'll be angry. They're the best for Wifi.
I hope they don't nerf IC either.

Intensebrawler

Experienced
Reaction score
OLIMAR HELL YEAH
If MK and IC don't come back, I'll be angry. They're the best for Wifi.
I hope they don't nerf IC either.
Ice climbers have a high chance of staying, seeing as they were in Melee. As for Meta knight, it is still possible he won't return. We will wait and see...

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I hope they add Shadow and Sonic! Been a big sonic fan all my life :p
Probably will be playing the crap out of Villager and Megaman. Dang I love AC.
I'm going to get it for my 3DS since I don't have a Wii U and I don't console game much, mostly portable gaming and PC gaming.

Peach Smeach, I'd much rather play the sexy cool wii fit trainer.

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dis keeps getting better and better! Btw dat pic......0_o

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci