• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

*Suggestion* Solo SG: Smaller Maps?

Should SoloSG use Smaller Maps?

• Yes

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
As many others have stated, I'd love to simply see 24 man games as a result of this. It's still the same Survival Games, just without the teams. I think it'd be better to make the games have 24 players :p

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
No bigger maps = I don't play, because big maps are really the only fun ones. As many other people have said, I'd rather just see Solo SG become a 24 player game. Having really tiny maps literally makes the game all PvP and no survival (even though it's like this already, but making it all small maps would just make it worse). And it is called "Survival" Games, not PvP Games after all. Having smaller maps isn't that terrible of an idea, but going with 24-man servers would just be a lot easier and better.

Last edited:

King

Experienced
Reaction score
Solo SG has two problems right now; the amount of players in a game and the maps. The amount of players right now is 12 max and with the poll to debate whether they should change it to 24 player games seems unlikely as the 12 player vote is winning by about 300 votes. With that in mind, it seems they won't revert it to 24 players and so is our second problem, the maps. There are many maps right now but the 24 player maps are quite large sometimes and need to be revamped to fit Solo SG maps. The way I see it is have someone decrease the border of some maps that could be played or introduce new maps compatible with Solo SG. It will make games more intense rather than being able to loot 2 chests off of spawn, as well as for more action. Solo SG Maps would be a very nice addition with about 4-6 chests in spawn and about a radius of 150-180 blocks seems fair.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Dave has been all over this ever since Dragon's Den earlier today. Could be implemented :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci