• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestion: Give armour/weapons found in chests a random durability

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCSG_pro011

Diamond
Reaction score
Only thing is that people could combine the items to make them new, because of the fact that there are mostly tier 1's in a regular map, there would be many items that are the same, which could be combined to make 1 solid item, which basically ruins the idea of trying to keep your inventory full. Just a thought.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I support the idea. All the points you gave were great, and the only problem I can now think of isn't even a problem it's just something I do that I will no longer be able to do without getting yelled at :( I won't be able to troll and use fishing rods against my team on breeze island :(
Anyways, it seems great and I support it but I also like the current system, so I don't really care what happens there.

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Thought this was a great idea for this! So I moved it to this place.
This kind of belongs here too. :)

Saber

Survivor
Reaction score
Cool idea, but would be suuuh annoying during gameplay. Sword breaking during a fight, etc etc. You're always going to be stuck with a full inventory of weapons and armour that you have to keep replacing.

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Cool idea, but would be suuuh annoying during gameplay. Sword breaking during a fight, etc etc. You're always going to be stuck with a full inventory of weapons and armour that you have to keep replacing.
But then it would be survival. I mean taking care of the stuff you have even more! ;)

JustlThelWorst

Diamond
Reaction score
Could you explain why you think that?
It makes no sense what so ever. One it is bad to look at, two gold and leather already have bad durability and you want iron armor battle? It would just be dumb that you have to get extra sets of armor just for one game. Most armor will not break in a few battles.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
The only way I would approve of this is if it ranged between 100% and 50%. Otherwise my vote is no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci