• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sublime [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thekaiser

Experienced
Reaction score
Please don't post unnecessary comments on the thread. Comments like what you posted you just need to keep to yourself.

If this is meaning that you think this player is disrespectful, he's not. If this player used to be disrespectful he has changed a lot and is a nice guy. :)
in-game, he certainly is not

XxBenchWarmerxX

Experienced
Reaction score
They just play lol now :/ and have fun in sublime. But to be fair you want to join knowledgeguys clan after saying that he has the skill of a player with 400 wins? but anyway gl c:
you see

i hate it when people think they know us

we actually all play csgo

most of us are global elite, just cam is silver 1 and we dont want to play with him so he comes back to minecraft

but it doesnt end there!

he thinks hes a bow god

man

bow god? nice joke cam!!

anyway here's a message to knowledgeguy! <3

accept cameron or i'll get lebron onto u

XxBenchWarmerxX

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: darkrai202
Wins/Games Played: 4002/10002
Skype Name: i'll tell u if i get accepted ;D
Past Bans: one time i said taco infront of a mexican and i was banned for abuse (very sad story, yet it's true)
Past Clans: phoenix
Why do you want to join Sublime?: because cameron is my babycakes <3<3<3 and im bow god
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: if i get accepted yes ;D;D;D

SublimeAU

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: darkrai202
Wins/Games Played: 4002/10002
Skype Name: i'll tell u if i get accepted ;D
Past Bans: one time i said taco infront of a mexican and i was banned for abuse (very sad story, yet it's true)
Past Clans: phoenix
Why do you want to join Sublime?: because cameron is my babycakes <3<3<3 and im bow god
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: if i get accepted yes ;D;D;D
You are still waiting. This means that we have not yet come up with a decision with you, and we may have to have a talk with you. We will get back to you as soon as possible and let you know what's happening with your application.

XxBenchWarmerxX

Experienced
Reaction score
You are still waiting. This means that we have not yet come up with a decision with you, and we may have to have a talk with you. We will get back to you as soon as possible and let you know what's happening with your application.
ok ty for ur time :)

barnaby13

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN :barnaby113
Wins/Games Played: 279/1467, if this doesn't fit your satisfaction needs, I had a stats reset with around 200 wins. (PM if you need screenshot)
Skype Name: Barnaby.mc
Past Bans: 2 of them. (Need more info: contact me)
Past Clans: Quite a few here a some examples: Alliance, Felicity, etc.
Why do you want to join Sublime?: It seems like a very dedicated clan, with a lot of decent pvpers. Ps. KnowledgeGuy stay sexy ;).
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?:
Of course! ;D

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
That was just from what i heard. and gl with your app ;DDD
you see

i hate it when people think they know us

we actually all play csgo

most of us are global elite, just cam is silver 1 and we dont want to play with him so he comes back to minecraft

but it doesnt end there!

he thinks hes a bow god

man

bow god? nice joke cam!!

anyway here's a message to knowledgeguy! <3

accept cameron or i'll get lebron onto u
m

iRektU

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: iRektU/crazydudes9/ endakid
Wins/Games Played: iRektU = 10/35. crazydudes9 = 190/3000 soz for bad ratio friend got into my account and played bout 1000 games :(. endakid = 11/77
Skype Name: ishrektu/danielrules10
Past Bans: 1
Past Clans: #Exquisite, #Intenstity, #Inexorable, #Maleficent, #Core, #Resilient, much more!
Why do you want to join Sublime?: Because i won't be one of the "best players" but i will give it a try and i think that i can bring common sense, kindness and respectfulness to this clan.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Yes i will be. I will strive to be on all the time when needed! <3

hawker1961_

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: iRektU/crazydudes9/ endakid
Wins/Games Played: iRektU = 10/35. crazydudes9 = 190/3000 soz for bad ratio friend got into my account and played bout 1000 games :(. endakid = 11/77
Skype Name: ishrektu/danielrules10
Past Bans: 1
Past Clans: #Exquisite, #Intenstity, #Inexorable, #Maleficent, #Core, #Resilient, much more!
Why do you want to join Sublime?: Because i won't be one of the "best players" but i will give it a try and i think that i can bring common sense, kindness and respectfulness to this clan.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Yes i will be. I will strive to be on all the time when needed! <3
So Irektu did you leave my clan?

Dejay

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan is growing very fast. I know most of you dislike me but in all honesty , gl. It will be fun to cb you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci