• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sublime [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SublimeAU

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: iRektU/crazydudes9/ endakid
Wins/Games Played: iRektU = 10/35. crazydudes9 = 190/3000 soz for bad ratio friend got into my account and played bout 1000 games :(. endakid = 11/77
Skype Name: ishrektu/danielrules10
Past Bans: 1
Past Clans: #Exquisite, #Intenstity, #Inexorable, #Maleficent, #Core, #Resilient, much more!
Why do you want to join Sublime?: Because i won't be one of the "best players" but i will give it a try and i think that i can bring common sense, kindness and respectfulness to this clan.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Yes i will be. I will strive to be on all the time when needed! <3
Sorry but you have been DECLINED due to not reaching the win and age requirement.

Reaction score
Who the bunnies do you think you are?

You're probably trying to suck up to get into this amazinggggggg clan
Hey, if your just going to sarcastically mock our clan, I think most of us would prefer that you stop posting on the thread.

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I am actually just sitting at my computer, so how can I leave?

And please inform me what does causing flame mean? Am I causing fires in the area?
Causing 'flame' in the sense we are talking about a forum is starting arguments ect. Most people that tend to cause it are dicks. Now how about you the the 'thread' and don't come back ;)

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
Littlewilly please get off the thread. You are an immature person and your are very unwanted. You are an abusive and cocky person. There was no need for you to post abusive comments on the thread about this clan. So please go away and go back to your hole or XxBenchWarmerxX will be here in no time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci