• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Styx - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cps

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Cps_
Legacy stats/New stats: 30/1400
Donor Y/N: no
Past Bans: 2
Past Clans: lots!
Sword / Bow, Whats Stronger: sword
Clan members you know? sexcy, GreyArcticWolf
Do you have Teamspeak? yes
Why do you want to join Styx? Because its a good clan and i have friends in there

T

TACOSAURUS

Hi Styx, it's come to my attention that TACOSAURUS has gone to our thread and created a whole fake conversation to try and make up that we posted fake wins? We never once did such a thing nor would think about it. For a respectable clan this is pathetic, please kick TACOSAURUS . Thank you, have a good day guys. :)
TACOSAURUS was way out of line, I would expect better from a clan leader. TomAu I recommend having a little chat about his future in your clan
Nice nerds:
I specifically remember 3-0ing you today just like all of the other clans we 3-0'd today
Here is our evidence of us winning, you don't have any evidence of the CB's not taking place. Stop being a sore loser and admit your loss.
We did the CB on the Sunday Poets was formed but I just got access to edit my own thread??
Lying is a crime. Please post the losses.

T

TACOSAURUS

IGN: Cps_
Legacy stats/New stats: 30/1400
Donor Y/N: no
Past Bans: 2
Past Clans: lots!
Sword / Bow, Whats Stronger: sword
Clan members you know? sexcy, GreyArcticWolf
Do you have Teamspeak? yes
Why do you want to join Styx? Because its a good clan and i have friends in there
Trial.

Reactions: Cps

Ahri

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: I'll scam a guy dw.
Legacy stats/New stats: 500/2000 legacy and 400/800 new, but that account is rip. I'll pm if ya don't believe in spoods.
Donor Y/N: Plat on that account.
Past Bans: Abusing a mod and
Past Clans: Alot.
Sword / Bow, Whats Stronger: Ult.
Clan members you know? Isaiah/Isaac.
Do you have Teamspeak? Mhm.
Why do you want to join Styx?
loololololol applyying

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So um am i pending trial wa????
Sorry icy, I cannot find u r app. Probz cuz on phone. @tacosarus this is ur decision as you wanted to make the verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci