• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Styx - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enderrr

Quantum
Reaction score
You made a basic template for the thread, I then edited it a lot and made it a lot cleaner. Please don't try to take credit for this current thread, also the headers are of cool text :p
All you edited was the name of the win ranks and the spoilers :p

DanPlayz

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Huahwyy
Legacy Stats: WTH IS THIS!?!?!
New Stats: 27/476
Skype Name: Huahwyy
Past Clans: Endurance
Past Bans: None
Why do you want to join ExiLe?: Because I think it will be a great opportunity for me to gain my pvp skills and become more noticed in the au community (knowledgeguy is bae <3 )

Styx

Survivor
Reaction score
All you edited was the name of the win ranks and the spoilers :p
Edited a bit more but I guess you can go on the thread.

Why do you want to join ExiLe?: Because I think it will be a great opportunity for me to gain my pvp skills and become more noticed in the au community (knowledgeguy is bae <3 )
You have being declined due to your lack of wins & the fact that you used Exile's application format. You may re-apply in 1 week if you believe you have improved.

DanPlayz

Spectator
Reaction score
Edited a bit more but I guess you can go on the thread.

You have being declined due to your lack of wins & the fact that you used Exile's application format. You may re-apply in 1 week if you believe you have improved.
I wasn't meant to apply for this clan

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wonder who made the thread?
TACOSAURUS Please credit him as the thread is the template and i know you edited alot of things with the thread but you're not the creator. ~ The End

Please use our template and stop being a knowledgegirl.

THIS CLAN IS FULL OF HACKERS :^D DO APPLY. CB AND 5-0 without shotcaller LOOOL HOW THE HAZE HAX OF OUR BOY Coma WHO LIES EVERYTHING AND :D

PoetsAUmaybeNZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi Styx, it's come to my attention that TACOSAURUS has gone to our thread and created a whole fake conversation to try and make up that we posted fake wins? We never once did such a thing nor would think about it. For a respectable clan this is pathetic, please kick TACOSAURUS . Thank you, have a good day guys. :)

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
Hi Styx, it's come to my attention that TACOSAURUS has gone to our thread and created a whole fake conversation to try and make up that we posted fake wins? We never once did such a thing nor would think about it. For a respectable clan this is pathetic, please kick TACOSAURUS . Thank you, have a good day guys. :)
TACOSAURUS was way out of line, I would expect better from a clan leader. TomAu I recommend having a little chat about his future in your clan

T

TACOSAURUS

TACOSAURUS was way out of line, I would expect better from a clan leader. TomAu I recommend having a little chat about his future in your clan
Don't try and frame me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci