• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stuck when map starts.

3Crowns

Tribute
Reaction score
"Anything outside of a vanilla client that provides an unfair advantage (x-ray, minimap, radar's, forcefields, speedhacking, ect.) is considered modded or hacked!"

If youre aiming that comment towards me then read that as long as a modded client doesn't provides an unfair advantage its okay. He said that he's only using it in spectator mode which doesnt affect anything.

twosai

Spectator
Reaction score
zombes fly mod is disabled by plugins anyways and + u don't need the flymod u are in creative mod when u die exeptre u don't have the item list.
I use it because I dont like the default flying. The default flying glides around like you were walking on ice. Zombes flymod is more responsive.

twosai

Spectator
Reaction score

Syranita

Tribute
Reaction score
"Anything outside of a vanilla client that provides an unfair advantage (x-ray, minimap, radar's, forcefields, speedhacking, ect.) is considered modded or hacked!"

I dont use any of them. I use a flymod to replace the vanilla one. Kinda like using a texturepack to replace the vanilla one.
I want to report Darlek_sec for spamming on server 4 this noon.
I took some pics for proof.
http://imgur.com/a/rfYr9
link to this quote

Ohh im sorry, you have zombe installed and a minimap and you say you dont use any of them?!
its funny because you admit to zombe like 3 times, and post screenshot of the minimap :S

3Crowns

Tribute
Reaction score
Lol. A minimap is definetely cheating but zombe, unless used, isn't.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IF you minecraft.jar ISNT vanilla, it is illeagl on this server

Dawsyn Lundie

Tribute
Reaction score
zombes fly mod is disabled by plugins anyways and + u don't need the flymod u are in creative mod when u die exeptre u don't have the item list.
Exactly, there is a plugin that disables it if someone uses any sort of fly mod. That is why he is tp'd back when he tries to use it. I only say that he uses the speed hack/fly because he has been "teleporting back"

Dawsyn Lundie

Tribute
Reaction score
There can actually be two things:
1: You are using Zombes Fly Mod and trying to speed hack, while the NoCheat plugin stops you and tp's you back.
OOOOORRRRR:​
2: You are experiencing a strange glitch on the server. I have been tp'd back while running about 10 seconds after I started running. It's a strange glitch in the server.​
But since you said you used fly mod it really makes it look like the first one.​

twosai

Spectator
Reaction score
link to this quote

Ohh im sorry, you have zombe installed and a minimap and you say you dont use any of them?!
its funny because you admit to zombe like 3 times, and post screenshot of the minimap :S
Im sorry. I use the Voxelboxmodpack. I usually turn the map off before I start a game, but since I played on the Voxelbox before I got on and took that pic, I forgot to disable map. Thank you for reminding me, and sorry for the inconvience.

I removed that thread so that no more people will think I am cheating.

For the Zombe flymod. It says no mod that gives you an advantage. I use the flymod in spectator mode, and I dont speedhack, so how is that giving me an advantage (except that Zombes fly is easier to steer :p)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci