• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stuck when map starts.

twosai

Spectator
Reaction score
The countdown went down, and I was trying to run to the chests, but when I ran a bit, I teleported back to where I started. LOLzitsaduck thought I was a hacker, so he killed me, but Im not?
Why was this happening???

*EDIT*
It could be because I use Zombes flymod, but that is only in Spec mode, and I dont speed hack

*EDIT* Problem solved. It was the rubber band bug.

Solution: Hold shift for about two seconds.

Dawsyn Lundie

Tribute
Reaction score
What is this.... Are you admitting you use a mod to give you some sort of an advantage... Because it seems like that... o__o

Koala

Tribute
Reaction score
I printscreened it for proof, if he deny's it later :)

twosai

Spectator
Reaction score
I am using Zombes flymod when in Spectator mode. Is that against the rules?

twosai

Spectator
Reaction score
What is this.... Are you admitting you use a mod to give you some sort of an advantage... Because it seems like that... o__o
Im not getting an advantage. I am using Zombes flymod in Spectator mod, and I am not speedhacking.

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
zombes fly mod is disabled by plugins anyways and + u don't need the flymod u are in creative mod when u die exeptre u don't have the item list.

3Crowns

Tribute
Reaction score
Having a modded jar is not against the rules as long as it doesnt give you an advantage in the game.

And also to remove the rubberbanding just hold shift for a second or 2 and it will go away.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci