• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strike/Warning system

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Umm, guys... Cube Dude is right, its got to the point (if you haven't noticed) where i stopped answering...not because some of you disagree but there's too much flame that i don't want. agree or disagree, its just a suggestion, they're just opinions.

sorry if i was rude to anyone or offended you, that's not my intention but may i ask if its not too hard, that in the future you don't shoot other peoples suggestions (and crush their confidence), just say
'id rather not, [state why here]'.
instead of going
'WTF!! THIS IS POINTLESS, Why waste time on useless stuff people wont even want. Terrible idea, uselessly useless'

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Umm, guys... Cube Dude is right, its got to the point (if you haven't noticed) where i stopped answering...not because some of you disagree but there's too much flame that i don't want. agree or disagree, its just a suggestion, they're just opinions.

sorry if i was rude to anyone or offended you, that's not my intention but may i ask if its not too hard, that in the future you don't shoot other peoples suggestions (and crush their confidence), just say
'id rather not, [state why here]'.
instead of going
'WTF!! THIS IS POINTLESS, Why waste time on useless stuff people wont even want. Terrible idea, uselessly useless'
We stated why it's not a good idea, look around. -.-

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Really? After all my posts. -_- I wasn't complaining about the fact you dont like it. I was talking about the flame. You wonder why I tell you to read it again but really look at that post again.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Really? After all my posts. -_- I wasn't complaining about the fact you dont like it. I was talking about the flame. You wonder why I tell you to read it again but really look at that post again.
Eh hem.... if you read the thread its not just to say your recording. You can say whatever you want, it doesn't have to be for hacks... it could simply be just to say 'GG' when your dead? does anyone actually read this stuff?? i mean come on, i say these are all examples then people bag the Good out this thread and they haven't even read it properly. (sorry for language, but its not the first time this has happened)
  • Someone kills you
  • you suspect them of hacking
  • you give them strike
  • they know that you are aware| or they don't have anything to worry about because they weren't hacking
  • The player stops hacking or continues and you can record
  • They have been warned so let them pay the price.
Ok, why would you want the person to stop hacking after you died... he will just go into another game afterwards and continue hacking.
Why would you want to warn them that you are recording... they will stop HACKING.
EXPLAIN
how this benefits?
Also at no point in the thread did you say that you can tell someone something that you want, YOU said you can send them ONE message saying "I'm recording you". There is no use for the strike system since you are no saying it's just a message to say GG to someone, this has been brought up multiple times and can be abused.
Now, instead of telling me to read the post again how about you tell me what I missed.

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Umm
Now, instead of telling me to read the post again how about you tell me what I missed.
nothing? To me you just quoted on some posts and then say this... If there's meant to be an argument or valid point.. I missed it. If you're referring to the dot points they were just examples... But to me it looks like you just quoted 2 of my arguments and one of yours...

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
And that post earlier
was not meant to say 'After all my posts' ....I was on my phone and it was meant to say... 'After all that post'
Don't ask how (probs autocorrect) :p

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol so many innocent ppl would get these "strikes". Any good players knows that ppl call good players hackers all the time, even when they aren't hacking. Ppl would also use that little messaging thing wrongly. They would use it to start cursing.. blah blah, rage flame.

Besides, telling the hacker.. that you are starting to record him.. solves nothing. He simply stops hacking.. you can't get proof.. and he won't get banned. Best thing to do, is if you see a hacker, just get on the forums/teamspeak, and get a mod to come ban the hacker.

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol so many innocent ppl would get these "strikes". Any good players knows that ppl call good players hackers all the time, even when they aren't hacking. Ppl would also use that little messaging thing wrongly. They would use it to start cursing.. blah blah, rage flame.

Besides, telling the hacker.. that you are starting to record him.. solves nothing. He simply stops hacking.. you can't get proof.. and he won't get banned. Best thing to do, is if you see a hacker, just get on the forums/teamspeak, and get a mod to come ban the hacker.
i know what to do.... i have recorded many people before and reported them. Plus you don't HAVE to tell them your recording.... its optional.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
i know what to do.... i have recorded many people before and reported them. Plus you don't HAVE to tell them your recording.... its optional.
Ppl would also use that little messaging thing wrongly. They would use it to start cursing.. blah blah, rage flame.

You are not a very good reader @royroyboy CLEARLY he stated "Ppl would also use that little messaging thing wrongly. They would use it to start cursing.. blah blah, rage flame." No wonder you kept saying I didn't read the whole post, YOU CAN'T READ.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Can we stop insulting each other?

While the idea has good intentions, people will use it for the wrong thing and it won't work well. Can we accept that?

Carson252

Diamond
Reaction score
Can we stop insulting each other?

While the idea has good intentions, people will use it for the wrong thing and it won't work well. Can we accept that?
Thank you, I was just about to say this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci