• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strike/Warning system

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
People will just use it as a method of rage dissapation.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I don't understand this logic. 'Lets tell the person that I think that they're hacking!'. If you tell somebody that, they will just turn it off, they might not hack again, they won't be banned, and it will solve absolutely nothing.

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
THEN WHAT WOULD THE POINT BE FOR THE STRIKE THING. Omfg.
USE YOUR GOD DAMN BRAIN. YOU COULD SAY GG OR ANYTHING! AND IF THEY STOP HACKING AND IF YOU CATCH THEM HACKING AGAIN YOU CAN RECORD THEM THAN SAY I RECORDED YOU.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
USE YOUR GOD DAMN BRAIN. YOU COULD SAY GG OR ANYTHING! AND IF THEY STOP HACKING AND IF YOU CATCH THEM HACKING AGAIN YOU CAN RECORD THEM THAN SAY I RECORDED YOU.
Lmfao, that still doesn't explain the "Strike" thing. Also there have been threads already explaining about sending messages to other players when they are dead, you can insult them and tell them where someone is. Man you made yourself look like an idiot, it's pretty funny.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Guys. I feel as though this thread has turned into nothing but pointless flame. Remember, rules apply here just as they apply on the Minecraft servers. The main thing I'm referring to is the constant abuse of caps and the noted discrimination and abuse.

Let's get onto the actual subject of the thread instead of telling other people why their ideas are terrible. And for future reference, all criticism on threads like these would be much more effective if it were constructive. Use this:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/guide-to-criticism.56420/

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys. I feel as though this thread has turned into nothing but pointless flame. Remember, rules apply here just as they apply on the Minecraft servers. The main thing I'm referring to is the constant abuse of caps and the noted discrimination and abuse.

Let's get onto the actual subject of the thread instead of telling other people why their ideas are terrible. And for future reference, all criticism on threads like these would be much more effective if it were constructive. Use this:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/guide-to-criticism.56420/
Well, it is difficult if the owner of the thread only deny's whatever you says and just say "Can you read I said - blah blah" and he never wrote that in the thread -.-.

Are you gay?LMFAO
Ugh you act like the average 12 year old.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci