• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strategies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
It's not
Bajan is an over rated youtuber who hacks when he plays minecraft. :0 :)
He really isn't hacking... He just uses mods that aren't legal on the MCSG servers. That's why he made his own. Plus, let's not turn this into a hate thread.

Punchy_01

Experienced
Reaction score
It's not
He really isn't hacking... He just uses mods that aren't legal on the MCSG servers. That's why he made his own. Plus, let's not turn this into a hate thread.
Sorry but he uses hacked clients (modified) That are yes not allowed but for a good reason. They give the user a massive advantage over everyone else, and that is wrong. and im not giving hate, i just think he's overated when he hacks

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry but he uses hacked clients (modified) That are yes not allowed but for a good reason. They give the user a massive advantage over everyone else, and that is wrong. and im not giving hate, i just think he's overated when he hacks
So technically, anyone using Optifine is a hacker? I guess those hackusations I get are true then :p

Punchy_01

Experienced
Reaction score
So technically, anyone using Optifine is a hacker? I guess those hackusations I get are true then :p
It could be considered a hacked client yes, but the difference is mcsg allows it. and what advantage does it give besides better fps? thats like saying if someone has a gaming computer their hacking because they get better fps

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Flint and steel is your best friend.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
The young one has much to learn from you brethren.
So it's against the rules to reply to someone? Seems logical.

Edit 1: I know how the edit button works.
Edit 2: Such "master" players should know better than to get so off topic on a forum post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci