• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Storm - US

Reaction score
Application
whats your ign : Znike1
Do you have Skype : yes Nelson you have it
How many wins do you have : 226 around my accounts Nelson knows
Have you teamed with Storms staff :yes all the time
Do you have donor : nah
Do you have a working mic :yes
Are you apart of any other clan :no
@UnknownPlayer1

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Dont double post michael, an also its sad that you're even complaining about it, we're letting the clan know that you guys just suck and are being sore losers because you lost, please leave the thread and stop picking out random fights that dont need to be. It's very childish of you to do this.
The hypocrisy in this post..

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not responding. Sort this out in PMs, don't spam/flame thread, these topics are not really public arguments.
Okayyy then. about 30 people ignored my post saying to bring this to PM, and its unbearable to see you guys argue. Just saying, Leo and Tk (Who were in your TS when you were fighting) heard what you guys were saying, and have told us. I fact is that I didn't say "STOP DEFRASA IS AFK" (And spam in) at 1 second left, it was RIGHT after the 10 second countdown started and Mikeyman quite blatantly said "You guys said go, not our fault". He had time to type this, so obviously he could have reset the timer.

Now instead of having cmk post on the thread, and starting a HUGE fight you could have simply just PM'ed Defrasa. Even after I told you guys to STOP you guys continue to Flame and Flame and Flame the thread. last 2.5 pages are filled with arguing!

Froggy GL in clan wars, and hopefully you guys "try" then.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Gg, we won 3-2. Had fun facing you!

Edit: Sovereign was right, you guys do cheat, to get 5-3 on a first to 3 match, dem hacks lel.
Seriously though, get over it, we won 3-2, you guys had members that weren't part of your clan, and even had the nerve to 6v7 us, its completely immature and unnecessary.

Last edited:

Lunaticx

Spectator
Reaction score
Why do you think that you guys won the clan battle? We won fair.

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
Gg, we won 3-2. Had fun facing you!

Edit: Sovereign was right, you guys do cheat, to get 5-3 on a first to 3 match, dem hacks lel.
Seriously though, get over it, we won 3-2, you guys had members that weren't part of your clan, and even had the nerve to 6v7 us, its completely immature and unnecessary.
Royals u guys one dont listen to them they cant get people from there own clan to win, there a Disgrace to the MCSG clans

Nelson123123

Experienced
Reaction score
Royals u guys one dont listen to them they cant get people from there own clan to win, there a Disgrace to the MCSG clans
CMK I asked for u to please stop posting on our thread but you continue to please just stop!

Caldore

Tribute
Reaction score
Stop fighting, and someone check my app.
Defrasa or fatboy

Cmk leave and stop complaining and making the clan mad

Nelson123123

Experienced
Reaction score
Sovereign I'm sorry about posting the scrimmage win I will take it off I swear we don't want to be know as a cheap clan I didn't take it off sooner because I asked you guys about 50 times to stop flaming on our thread and talk to me on Skype but you kept saying the same thing over and over again cough cnk but I will take the win off sorry for all the trouble #Storm4life

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My problem is we legitimately won, you died to a random, and you still said you guys won.The problem worked both ways, he could've gone after killyourbutt, and you guys would've said you won. Its not our fault he went after Defresa. killyourbutt killed, Tyler, and if you didn't run, most likely you. We won fairly, so please don't say you won 5-3 in a first to 3 match. As well as using members that aren't from your clan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci