• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Storm - US

Nelson123123

Experienced
Reaction score
If you could take this into action, I might tolerate this clan. But, by the looks of it, you cheated against royals too. Im not sure what to think of storm atm.
We didn't cheat against royals they said first to 3 then we won the first 3 games they said we had to take off the wins for some reason then they won the next to games cause we 5v6d them we won the. They won but after all that we did legit win 5-3 sorry about the hold soverighn incenedent also

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We didn't cheat against royals they said first to 3 then we won the first 3 games they said we had to take off the wins for some reason then they won the next to games cause we 5v6d them we won the. They won but after all that we did legit win 5-3 sorry about the hold soverighn incenedent also
No, no, no, and another no. We took off the wins due to these facts: In one match you 7v6'd us and won. You used members that aren't from your clan, which isn't fair. You sponsored even though we said No sponsoring! You guys lost 1 game due to the 5v6. The other two were 6v6, and in the last match I died to the fist glitch. Stop complaining, we won I want to say gg, but you're making excuses for your loss. You even called us immature because we spotted that you guys sponsored each other, which again, is illegal. You didn't win the first 3 games, you won the first 2 games, due to members that weren't even in your clan, and a 7v6. then when you guys played legit, it was a much more intense game.

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
I don't why you guys are trying to cheat. It really doesn't matter if you win or not, just accept the fact that you lost and give us the win. Stop making fools about yourselves.

furretfan137

Tribute
Reaction score
If #Storm is doing this to us and other clans I think they are greedy for wins, stop making excuses for the reasons you won and accept you lost, you agreed to everything we said, if you disagreed then that would be fine, but you only decided to disagree because you lost.

Caldore

Tribute
Reaction score
EVERYONE, Just shutup and stop having Flame wars, Before i get a mod. Stop complaining on the thread, Have a problem? message a leader / member...or i will contact one of the leaders after school, but for now just stop fighting. This will be situated correctly tomorrow.

Cale

Survivor
Reaction score
whats your ign : caled97
Do you have Skype : yes
How many wins do you have : 25

Have you teamed with Storms staff : nope
Do you have donor : nope
Do you have a working mic : yes
Are you apart of any other clan : nope

Nelson123123

Experienced
Reaction score
whats your ign : caled97
Do you have Skype : yes
How many wins do you have : 25
Have you teamed with Storms staff : nope
Do you have donor : nope
Do you have a working mic : yes
Are you apart of any other clan : nope
I'm sorry you have been denied (you do not meet the requirements)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci