• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Starting Highschool...help plz

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
All these kids saying lay low no eye contact and shat like w0t. Everyone knows I'm frkn annoying, but I'm popular in school. The secret is 2 try out 4 every sports team, go to every club, and fk bitches. As dpinky said if you want 2 make friends u gotta try new things. AND DONT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SIT THERE AND WATCH THIS ISNT WORLD WAR Z AND U ARNT THE LAST SURVIVOR
You're a classy one aren't you?

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
It's not as bad as some people try to make it seem. Don't try to act like a big shot or anything like that. Be yourself and you should get mad b****** all over you in no time.

Victimized

Experienced
Reaction score
Join the football team, the cross country team, or any sports team. Sports help a lot in highschool, then you have people to talk too, people to sit with at lunch, and people to hang out with. Being a junior, you'll get some love being a freshman ;) but high school is really fun, make it the best four years of your life. Good luck.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
BE FRIENDLY, MAKE FRIENDS, AND GET INVOLVED. But keep on top of your school work, don't get caught up in social stuff, and ignoring grades. Make sure you get involved in things you want to, with people you want to.

Someone once told me that high school might be the hardest period in your life, but it's also the most fun. This year, as a sophmore, I can fully agree with this statement.

OldManDippy

Career
Reaction score
Seperate the good-doing people and the bad-doing people and just hang out with the good-doing people, simple as that. And don't let peer pressure get it in your way pls.

CoolDarkraiDude

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright I've read every single post up until this point and I would like to thank all of you guys for the amazing tips you have given me I will definitely be using them tomorrow when I start school. Now ima go to bed, pce.

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
play mcsg, screw friends, you have about 3 million players here :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci