• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Starting Highschool...help plz

CoolDarkraiDude

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright so basically is that Im starting my first day of highschool on tuesday and im pretty nervous, any tips?

Also I should note that im a year younger then everyone in the my grade ._.​

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
if its not too far out of your personality, then try to be calm and reserved and play it cool. you need to be able to talk to the people around you, to show that you're at least somewhat talkative, and your classmates will appreciate that. remember, everyone else is going through the same nervous feelings you have.

hell, i had the same feelings you had, and even worse since i went to a different highschool than all my friends. it all works out in the end, try to focus on just getting to all your classes and making good impressions on the first day.

swiitchbackz

Diamond
Reaction score
Keep your head up, always smiling (girls love that) ;) and be cool :cool: I'll be a senior this year and my years in highschool I've learned that if you have a chance to do it. Do it. Go to party's, talk to people/be outgoing, girls don't want losers that aren't good at anything if you play sports work extra hard and in school girls love smart guys and successful people. One thing I did wrong tho was not focus on school which results in me joining the military after this last year in high school (very few people know that)

School is number 1

Girls number 2

Everything else 3

Gl enjoy it :D

J

Joel/MadDawg

I'm being 100% honest with this post. Don't say anything. Don't look anyone in the eye. Just keep moving. Don't even breathe, they hate that. It's like dealing with Seabears.
I hope this is sarcasm...

In general just try to stick with your friends. I felt a lot less nervous on my first day of high school once I had found people I knew, because then I didn't have to worry about being alone.

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
Ask the biggest guy you see if he wants to team.

In all seriousness, highschool isn't that bad. What made me feel more comfortable was to find a person or a group of people to walk to my classes with or just to walk anywhere in general. The thing about highschool is that people start to hangout with people who are like them, forming groups. So, you basically find your group and you're set. After my first week, I felt fine. I'm in tenth grade now and I met a lot of people last year who are good friends of mine this year. Don't worry, you'll have a blast!

K

KiDD

Go into highschool, and be yourself. It's fun and somewhat enjoyable if you're likable in other people's eyes. Stay on top of your grades. But yo, have fun. ^_^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci