• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Springfield SG [Download Link Now Available]

Would you like to see this map on MCGamer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
#PushForSpringField c:
I actually am in-love with it.

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
add this map omfg.. probably suggest adding more detail to the buildings maybe? bit more block variation?

MasonDoesGames

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't really like this map, it does not look like it would be that much fun to play on, but it would be a cool map to play on occasionally.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
I don't really like this map, it does not look like it would be that much fun to play on, but it would be a cool map to play on occasionally.
There are a lot more secrets and puzzles in the map to discover, I plan to add more the the thread soon.

As mentioned, no one likes every map. Votes stand at:

Yes: 68
No: 12

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
#69thvote

Map looks quite good to be honest, looks like it'd be fun to play :)

MaverickMC

Platinum
Reaction score
This map looks great! It reminds me of ValleySide University and I really like that map!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My only critique would be that it almost looks too cartoonish. Like, there isn't enough variety of blocks in the buildings to make it look realistic and aesthetically pleasing. I think if the terrain was given a second and more detailed look, and the blocks were varietized to make the place look more "shaded" (shaded as in.. like on a Minecraft skin c;)

Plus sides: Looks really nice for PvP, and is better than anything I can build ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci