• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Specs seeing Specs?

Should Spectators be able to see other spectators?

• Total voters

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
Seems somewhat pointless, but I think it would be a cool thing to add none the less. gizmobrick approves xD

Reaction score
This can make it hard when recording hackers, its one of the things about gamemaster that annoys me, you can't see what you're looking at because there are so many specs in the way.

TheSouthGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
I am not in a clan and can not see myself ever wanting to be in one but that is a valid point
Well what about the people who are in clans, trust me, Dave is NOT implementing this, there is no reason to and it would kinda ruin Clan Battles like what he said.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well what about the people who are in clans, trust me, Dave is NOT implementing this, there is no reason to and it would kinda ruin Clan Battles like what he said.
ok explain to me why it would ruin clan battles?

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This can make it hard when recording hackers, its one of the things about gamemaster that annoys me, you can't see what you're looking at because there are so many specs in the way.
Maybe there could be a way of turning them off like the clock in the lobby

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci