• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Specs seeing Specs?

Should Spectators be able to see other spectators?

• Total voters

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So I don't even know if this is possible on mcsg, but i saw how on the hypixel server if you are a spectator you can see other spectators as sort of ghosts and I just thought that would be a cool thing to add if we could.

Cheers
-ArgaJones

Last edited:

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Hm, I have heard of the feature, but I don't really see a reason for it to be implemented other than "it looks cool".
I'd like to hear reasons for it. :)
I don't why it would be helpful, other than putting another lump of work on the Dev's plate.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well i think it would be cool if say you and your friend both die but you want to show him the chest route you were on so he could use it on his own he would be able to follow you even after you both die

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am not in a clan and can not see myself ever wanting to be in one but that is a valid point

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The enemy team would be able to see where our specs are, and would determine our team's next moves.
omg... if you're a spec you can spec anyone. the enemy specs already know what the other team is doing, all they have to do is /spectate [other team's player]. it really doesnt matter if specs can see other specs

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
The enemy team would be able to see where our specs are, and would determine our team's next moves.
In actual clan battles, if you're following Soul 's ruling, you can't have spectators. If you were scrimming however, I would understand. Although, scrims are scrims and are not meant to be taken as importantly as clan battles are. I don't see a problem with this at all in terms of the clan community, and I quite like the idea in general. It's always fun to see dead people..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci