• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sparta [US/CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_Chimp

Platinum
Reaction score
Clan Battle?
Alliance vs Sparta.
3v3
First to 5
No spawn killing.
Tell us what you think!

TymebombMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Tymebomb & Swqko (Garbo ratio on Tymebomb as it was my first minecraft account but Swqko has 60/69 or a 1/1.15 ratio.) {Can provide proof if needed}
Donor: Platinum on Tymebomb
Wins: 175 on Tymebomb 60 on Swqko (235 combined)
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I don't team very often, and I don't think any, however I am good friends with Kev/xTokii
Got a mic: Blue Yeti
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): [email protected] (Yes that's the exact name it's weird ik)
Past Clans (If any): Quantum, Cytric, Verdqnt (I left verdqnt immediately after I found out the owner was lying about CB scores)
Timezone: US Mountain Time (Can play a lot, when you need me on I'll try to be there ASAP)
PvP Strengths: FnS, Strafe, Left Strafe in specific, combos, bow
PvP Weaknesses: pingers, hackers, occasionally 3 teams
Final Question: What will you do if you have to choose between your life or your teammates? (MUST ANSWER): I would sacrifice myself, as I am only 1 person, so that my teammates could live. If there were two of us, I would sacrifice myself only if I am worse.

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Tymebomb & Swqko (Garbo ratio on Tymebomb as it was my first minecraft account but Swqko has 60/69 or a 1/1.15 ratio.) {Can provide proof if needed}
Donor: Platinum on Tymebomb
Wins: 175 on Tymebomb 60 on Swqko (235 combined)
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I don't team very often, and I don't think any, however I am good friends with Kev/xTokii
Got a mic: Blue Yeti
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): [email protected] (Yes that's the exact name it's weird ik)
Past Clans (If any): Quantum, Cytric, Verdqnt (I left verdqnt immediately after I found out the owner was lying about CB scores)
Timezone: US Mountain Time (Can play a lot, when you need me on I'll try to be there ASAP)
PvP Strengths: FnS, Strafe, Left Strafe in specific, combos, bow
PvP Weaknesses: pingers, hackers, occasionally 3 teams
Final Question: What will you do if you have to choose between your life or your teammates? (MUST ANSWER): I would sacrifice myself, as I am only 1 person, so that my teammates could live. If there were two of us, I would sacrifice myself only if I am worse.
trail

JMXR142

Spectator
Reaction score
MINECRAFT ID: YourJustGotRekt
Donor:N/A
Wins:58
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:Once or Twice
Got a mic: Yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): Dylan.Lario
Past Clans (If any): Trama, Re0rder, Forge