• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sparta [US/CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
Where's the 5-0 lose to vortex
LOL I havent even added the US Clan Leaderboard sub column , I'll do that when I make it home , I havent even added the win against Ascendancy either

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
LOL I havent even added the US Clan Leaderboard sub column , I'll do that when I make it home , I havent even added the win against Ascendancy either
Make sure to make it AscendancyEU not just AscendancyUS. We have both different divisions. c:

Silentcheetah

Spectator
Reaction score

Minecraft ID:silentcheetah123
Donor:none
Wins: 15 on nexus
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:I haven't been in a clan before
Got a mic:yes
Got Skype/TS: yea
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it):aidanso28
Past Clans (If any)none
Timezone: Pacific
PvP Strengths:jitter click and bow
PvP Weaknesses:rod but I will learn how if someone teaches me. :)
Final Question: What will you do if you have to choose between your life or your teammates? (MUST ANSWER)

IN) in Minecraft I would always choose teamates.

Attachments

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
This is really hard for me , really really hard. I don't know how I'm going to be able to write this, I am disbanding this clan. Yes I know , its something that almost seems impossible. We have been around for over 3 months , the people I have met are amazing, the reason this clan is disbanding has nothing to do with the members, Everyone is amazing and is still here but I have devoted over 3 months of this time to this clan but don't get me wrong , it been a very fun time. Sparta is a clan where we just like to have fun and chat about everything going on around us. I am personally a senior in Highschool and have studies to focus on but thats still that the reason for the disband. Some of us just don't like Clan battling anymore, It was really fun but with all the ddosing and hacking, it really makes it hard to have fun.

I will still play minecraft with everyone in the clan but we just won't be a clan. Its not that we will all stop talking to each other , We all love each other and consider each other really good friends. We will all continue to talk to each other and have a great time but there's things I'd like to do. I've had so much fun with everyone I can't even describe. The friends I've made while being in a clan and the friends I've made from meeting other clans is truly amazing.

This is still very hard for me to do, I really hate to see this clan go but we won't be gone forever, Maybe one day we might return but it won't be for a while. I might return as a clan in the summer after I have done everything I need to do.

I hope to continuously play with everyone because we aren't just clan members we are friends , good friends. Friends that love each other a lot, friends that like to talk and have fun.

Dracule : Yeah you are my IRL friend and I've known u for a while , we joke around all the time but we've had a great time together in this clan

Mikey: You have been here for over 2 months and a very good friend , I know it hurts you a lot to see this clan go and obviously we will continue to talk every day <3

xIllusions: Adam you've been an amazing person , amazing pvper and a good friend, you never were rude to anyone and always were very nice

Trinity: Your a pretty fun person to talk to and a great friend , you even pranked me once and it really got me. I hope to talk to you all the time still <3

LygerByte: When you joined this clan , I found you to be a person I can trust, you were extremely polite. Only thing I regret is that we did not talk as much.

Mista: I will still talk to you always cause your also an amzing person, You were one of the first members <3

Severer: Joel , I will continue to talk and play with you as you live in the same country as me and are basically the same age as me. Your a very mature person , someone I can rely on trust. <3

Terminated: I can't really say much but what I can say is that you were a really funny guy and really made my day at times. You also carried me sometimes <3

Radiqals: You left Forge to join Sparta which really showed some dedication you have for this clan , Its sad to see it go but it was awesome talking to u <3

FloppyNaga: We didn't talk much but when we did you were pretty funny, I know your a good person and I hope you continue to live your life to the fullest

PvpG: Manu , We will always be friends, WHY? CAUSE YOUR MY CUZIN , I will talk to you for the rest of my life, so there is no goodbye for you <3

Jorge: I like the way you think , u pervert <3 , u were also a very good friend and someone I can trust to carry me

Samcai: Sam you really were a good friend, I really mean it, Your an amazing person , You were always someone I could talk to and just have fun

Cman: Yes, I have called you bad here and there but you know I love you , you were a good person , I really hope you continue to live your life at the fullest

As a clan , we have achieved a lot , done many great things together , Some things which I will never forget. This has been very hard for me but LONG LIVE SPARTA <3

I have over 100 screenshots of the funny things we've done together, its been fun, for now , Bye

Please do lock this thread Ceroria

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is really hard for me , really really hard. I don't know how I'm going to be able to write this, I am disbanding this clan. Yes I know , its something that almost seems impossible. We have been around for over 3 months , the people I have met are amazing, the reason this clan is disbanding has nothing to do with the members, Everyone is amazing and is still here but I have devoted over 3 months of this time to this clan but don't get me wrong , it been a very fun time. Sparta is a clan where we just like to have fun and chat about everything going on around us. I am personally a senior in Highschool and have studies to focus on but thats still that the reason for the disband. Some of us just don't like Clan battling anymore, It was really fun but with all the ddosing and hacking, it really makes it hard to have fun.

I will still play minecraft with everyone in the clan but we just won't be a clan. Its not that we will all stop talking to each other , We all love each other and consider each other really good friends. We will all continue to talk to each other and have a great time but there's things I'd like to do. I've had so much fun with everyone I can't even describe. The friends I've made while being in a clan and the friends I've made from meeting other clans is truly amazing.

This is still very hard for me to do, I really hate to see this clan go but we won't be gone forever, Maybe one day we might return but it won't be for a while. I might return as a clan in the summer after I have done everything I need to do.

I hope to continuously play with everyone because we aren't just clan members we are friends , good friends. Friends that love each other a lot, friends that like to talk and have fun.

Dracule : Yeah you are my IRL friend and I've known u for a while , we joke around all the time but we've had a great time together in this clan

Mikey: You have been here for over 2 months and a very good friend , I know it hurts you a lot to see this clan go and obviously we will continue to talk every day <3

xIllusions: Adam you've been an amazing person , amazing pvper and a good friend, you never were rude to anyone and always were very nice

Trinity: Your a pretty fun person to talk to and a great friend , you even pranked me once and it really got me. I hope to talk to you all the time still <3

LygerByte: When you joined this clan , I found you to be a person I can trust, you were extremely polite. Only thing I regret is that we did not talk as much.

Mista: I will still talk to you always cause your also an amzing person, You were one of the first members <3

Severer: Joel , I will continue to talk and play with you as you live in the same country as me and are basically the same age as me. Your a very mature person , someone I can rely on trust. <3

Terminated: I can't really say much but what I can say is that you were a really funny guy and really made my day at times. You also carried me sometimes <3

Radiqals: You left Forge to join Sparta which really showed some dedication you have for this clan , Its sad to see it go but it was awesome talking to u <3

FloppyNaga: We didn't talk much but when we did you were pretty funny, I know your a good person and I hope you continue to live your life to the fullest

PvpG: Manu , We will always be friends, WHY? CAUSE YOUR MY CUZIN , I will talk to you for the rest of my life, so there is no goodbye for you <3

Jorge: I like the way you think , u pervert <3 , u were also a very good friend and someone I can trust to carry me

Samcai: Sam you really were a good friend, I really mean it, Your an amazing person , You were always someone I could talk to and just have fun

Cman: Yes, I have called you bad here and there but you know I love you , you were a good person , I really hope you continue to live your life at the fullest

As a clan , we have achieved a lot , done many great things together , Some things which I will never forget. This has been very hard for me but LONG LIVE SPARTA <3

I have over 100 screenshots of the funny things we've done together, its been fun, for now , Bye

Please do lock this thread Ceroria
Locked upon request. This clan seemed to mean a lot to a lot of people, so it's an honor to lock this ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci