• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sparta [US/CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArimystPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: My minecraft ID is ArimystPvP
Donor: I am platinum donor on the Mcgamer servers.
Wins: I have currently have 60 wins.
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Pretty often; I have showed my skill.
Got a mic: I do have a working mic. A bad one but, has no static, echo, etc.
Got Skype/TS: I have both Skype and Teamspeak.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): My Skype name is bunnehhops
Past Clans (If any) I do not have any past clans
Timezone: I live in the EST Time-zone.
PvP Strengths: I am good with Rod and block-hitting. I can use FNS when it comes to being chased and bow spam is my technique sometimes.
PvP Weaknesses: My weakness is someone with a STRONG strafe but, that easily becomes an even fight when I have a rod.
Final Question: What will you do if you have to choose between your life or your teammates? (MUST ANSWER)

Well, it depends. If this person attacking my teammate has an increase in armor bars than my teammate and I, I wouldn't fight. I would let my teammate back off a bit and regen and let the guy back off a bit. Regen is key. So running would be involved.
I wouldn't risk my life or my teammate, just run and regen is the best option at a time like that.
Obviously if the person is weak...GANG BANG IT!

BLONDEE WEZ HURE 2K15

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: My minecraft ID is ArimystPvP
Donor: I am platinum donor on the Mcgamer servers.
Wins: I have currently have 60 wins.
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Pretty often; I have showed my skill.
Got a mic: I do have a working mic. A bad one but, has no static, echo, etc.
Got Skype/TS: I have both Skype and Teamspeak.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): My Skype name is bunnehhops
Past Clans (If any) I do not have any past clans
Timezone: I live in the EST Time-zone.
PvP Strengths: I am good with Rod and block-hitting. I can use FNS when it comes to being chased and bow spam is my technique sometimes.
PvP Weaknesses: My weakness is someone with a STRONG strafe but, that easily becomes an even fight when I have a rod.
Final Question: What will you do if you have to choose between your life or your teammates? (MUST ANSWER)

Well, it depends. If this person attacking my teammate has an increase in armor bars than my teammate and I, I wouldn't fight. I would let my teammate back off a bit and regen and let the guy back off a bit. Regen is key. So running would be involved.
I wouldn't risk my life or my teammate, just run and regen is the best option at a time like that.
Obviously if the person is weak...GANG BANG IT!

BLONDEE WEZ HURE 2K15
Accepted as my personal cheerleader <3 ILY BLONDEEEEEEEEEEE

Aaru

Tribute
Reaction score
lol param this is not pokemon..... you are in sparta...... india........

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
Oh ok, I came to meet with Spartans, not wannabe Ash Ketchups.
I'll be updating the thread today with the who gets accepted between the 5 trials and kicks/leaves/CB Wins/Losses <33333

Goodluck Trials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci