• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sparta [US/CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
put up loss to Aura, please we have proof
Oh lol I know I was just about to make a updates post, You should give a clan at least 1 day to update thread before posting. I'll do it when I come home lol

And for future references just to have a good reputation, you should pm the person before posting on their forums, it's just more professional <3

Overall it was a good CB 5-3 Aura

Thank you

spikeiceland1

Tribute
Reaction score

Minecraft ID : tacoaman12345
Donor:None
Wins:179
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:Never
Got a mic:Yes a razer
Got Skype/TS:Yes both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it):adam chirstfer
Past Clans (If any) juggernaut swift outset
Timezone: pacific
PvP Strengths:Sword bow fishing rod
PvP Weaknesses: 1v4 1v2 hackers
Final Question: What will you do if you have to choose between your life or your teammates? (MUST ANSWER)i would know what person is better if hes better then me i would gladly give my life

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID : tacoaman12345
Donor:None
Wins:179
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:Never
Got a mic:Yes a razer
Got Skype/TS:Yes both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it):adam chirstfer
Past Clans (If any) juggernaut swift outset
Timezone: pacific
PvP Strengths:Sword bow fishing rod
PvP Weaknesses: 1v4 1v2 hackers
Final Question: What will you do if you have to choose between your life or your teammates? (MUST ANSWER)i would know what person is better if hes better then me i would gladly give my life
Accepted as trail , added on skype, Please do not post on other forums while applying for a clan, will be tested today

TrollingNewfie

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:Cliq_
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 646
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: never
Got a mic: yah
Got Skype/TS: yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): TrollingNewfie
Past Clans (If any): Trama, oxymoron, purge/exodus
Timezone: UTC ( its in canada)
PvP Strengths: sword, rod, bow
PvP Weaknesses: not as good with fns
Final Question: What will you do if you have to choose between your life or your teammates? Teammates, if it gets the win its good enough for me.

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
Final Question: What will you do if you have to choose between your life or your teammates? Teammates, if it gets the win its good enough for me.
Accepted as trail, Added on skype, Be active in ts, also some key points I like about you is the number of wins you have, past clans and your also 15 which means you must reasonably mature. What I didn't like is that you applied for several clans but I hope the goods out way the bad <3

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Exodus days ~ swiffty

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
For the last time put up the loss to Aura, I don't like spamming but put up the loss
Okay I'll explain myself again, I have school from 7 to 4 then 4-7 I have to go to da gym then at 8 I was on for 10 minutes then I had to do homework cause I'm a senior in high school which I'm still doing. I understand it only takes 5 mins but it keeps slipping my mind, I hope you can understand. I am currently on my phone and have put it up but I'll fix it up to make it looked proper tommorow. Not to be rude in any way possible but this may be a reason why you are not getting accepted into the leaderboards, If you had such a huge problem with my not putting it up so quickly you could have hoped on my TS and reminded me.
Thank you, hope you can understand
-sigh-

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay I'll explain myself again, I have school from 7 to 4 then 4-7 I have to go to da gym then at 8 I was on for 10 minutes then I had to do homework cause I'm a senior in high school which I'm still doing. I understand it only takes 5 mins but it keeps slipping my mind, I hope you can understand. I am currently on my phone and have put it up but I'll fix it up to make it looked proper tommorow. Not to be rude in any way possible but this may be a reason why you are not getting accepted into the leaderboards, If you had such a huge problem with my not putting it up so quickly you could have hoped on my TS and reminded me.
Thank you, hope you can understand
-sigh-
I apologize, I have been salty lately, I just have been dealing with a slight version of depression, I am very very very sorry. Yes I understand you, I am actually very sorry I was being pushy, I am extremely sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci