• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sparta [US/CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, I wont be on for a while because I am taking a break. So yea just put me on break for a while... I will come back some time :D

Planetary

Career
Reaction score
Player: Zouken bæ
Your Rank: 4
Opponents Rank: 3

Predictions: djmaster26 > Zouken 69-0

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WHOS READY FOR TOMORROW????

dobbyroxmysocks

Survivor
Reaction score
Might join in a little, just trying to take a break to MC so it's more fun when I come back.

LegosR4Me

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: LegosR4Me
Donor: Member
WINS: 15 Reset Stats Un Reset Stats 203
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:Umm, As I am mod on EnderGames and so is king we have teamed/Talked before.
Got a mic: Blue Yeti
Got Skype/TS:Yes, I do have both. My Skype name is: Marcello31775 And I Have Ts
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it):My Skype name is: Marcello31775.
Past Clans (If any) Im Sorry But I Have Not been in A Clan.
Timezone:EST
PvP Strengths:FnS and Rod combos
PvP Weaknesses:Bow and Really Good Ping
Final Question: What will you do if you have to choose between your life or your teammates? (MUST ANSWER)If I were to be in that position, I would let the player chase me as I do that I will be full health. I would save my teammate by turning on that guy with my teammate get him then we would get the person that was killing my teammate. If any of us were to die, I hope it would be me.

Application.png

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
Might join in a little, just trying to take a break to MC so it's more fun when I come back.
Great, looking forward to it.

Minecraft ID: LegosR4Me
Donor: Member
WINS: 15 Reset Stats Un Reset Stats 203
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:Umm, As I am mod on EnderGames and so is king we have teamed/Talked before.
Got a mic: Blue Yeti
Got Skype/TS:Yes, I do have both. My Skype name is: Marcello31775 And I Have Ts
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it):My Skype name is: Marcello31775.
Past Clans (If any) Im Sorry But I Have Not been in A Clan.
Timezone:EST
PvP Strengths:FnS and Rod combos
PvP Weaknesses:Bow and Really Good Ping
Final Question: What will you do if you have to choose between your life or your teammates? (MUST ANSWER)If I were to be in that position, I would let the player chase me as I do that I will be full health. I would save my teammate by turning on that guy with my teammate get him then we would get the person that was killing my teammate. If any of us were to die, I hope it would be me.

View attachment 43462
I'm pretty bothered by your lack of wins but I stick by my rules so I will at least trail you. Added on skype

Aaru

Tribute
Reaction score
Great, looking forward to it.

I'm pretty bothered by your lack of wins but I stick by my rules so I will at least trail you. Added on skype
"Wins doesn't matter" - Aaru (*That Param judged back then :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci