• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sovereign {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDefrasa

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys you know by the look of this letter that it is long and nor do I like writing these letters but I think it is time for a change. I am going to go ahead and say why I am leaving. The reason is a slightly inactive leader. Captains that don't always make the best decisions nor listen to decisions that are made by the members. There is more but I will not try to act like I want to cause anything bad. I am just going to just say a few things about the Captains/Members/Leader.
Salamancer101: You know you have been the best leader that has been in the same clan as me that I have seen. You truly have leadership skills to lead a clan and be successful.
Fusion: Fusion you are a good pvper and you can lead a clan to success in Scrims and in battles.
Pro: Pro you are also a great pvper and you have great potential to become even better at what you do, keep it up.
Hack: You are a great Captain on ts and you are great with fns and sword when it comes to it.
Hyper: You are great with a rod and with number keys and you know we have known each other for a while now hope I can see you in another one of my clans.
Defresa: Another great pvper with great potential, hope to see you again.
Slater: Just keep eating the pizza and wings man and you are set.
Richie: #PandaArmy
Thanks for always being a loyal clan and thank you always for being there when I need you guys the most.
DOOOD WTF NO U CANT DO DIS U MY GHOSTS BUD NO PLZ TYLER

ProHulk

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys you know by the look of this letter that it is long and nor do I like writing these letters but I think it is time for a change. I am going to go ahead and say why I am leaving. The reason is a slightly inactive leader. Captains that don't always make the best decisions nor listen to decisions that are made by the members. There is more but I will not try to act like I want to cause anything bad. I am just going to just say a few things about the Captains/Members/Leader.
Salamancer101: You know you have been the best leader that has been in the same clan as me that I have seen. You truly have leadership skills to lead a clan and be successful.
Fusion: Fusion you are a good pvper and you can lead a clan to success in Scrims and in battles.
Pro: Pro you are also a great pvper and you have great potential to become even better at what you do, keep it up.
Hack: You are a great Captain on ts and you are great with fns and sword when it comes to it.
Hyper: You are great with a rod and with number keys and you know we have known each other for a while now hope I can see you in another one of my clans.
Thanks for always being a loyal clan and thank you always for being there when I need you guys the most.
Tyler, I died inside. But goodluck to wherever you go.

richie57777

Tribute
Reaction score
No Panda buddy :(

Leeparhity

Tribute
Reaction score
Application:
  • Minecraft IGN: Leeparhity
  • Timezone: EST
  • Wins/Games played: 129/1057 atm (I am not that bad at PVP you can test me)
  • Skype ID: Leeparhity
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Y
  • Mic [Y/N]: Y
  • PVP Strengths: FNS, Sword only PVP, Teamwork, Trick shots, Bow Spamming. (Working on fishing rod PVP)
  • PVP Weaknesses: Walking into FNS, Most bow spammers, 3 or less bars of connection, 3 or more teams of 3, routs that are only good for 3 or less people, hackers, fps lower than 20, screaming during a scrim/battle.
  • How active are you?: very active starting from now I will be on your TS for at least 2 or more hours a day.
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: I want to join sovy because my old clan #Republic pretty much disbanded and we did scrims with you guys and it was not only fun but also helped me with my PVP skills.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I will benefit to the clan by being active and show/give my techniques and ideas for the clan and the members. I will also be willing to /kill for scrims and battles without being told twice. I am also willing to give up armor and better weapon etc. to the best PVPer.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: I have teamed with Prohulk <3
  • Additional comments: I know I should be on the TS often and get to know the members before applying but even if I do get rejected there is always next time :)

Buffy2224

Spectator
Reaction score
  • Application:
    • Minecraft IGN:Buffy2224
    • Timezone:pacific
    • Wins/Games played:288/2038
    • Skype ID: gamefreak2244
    • Teamspeak [Y/N]:yes
    • Mic [Y/N]:yes
    • PVP Strengths:Some of my huge strengths are only swords nothing else, and i am good with the bow, i am intermediate with e flint and steal but im am still working on how to become better on that.
    • PVP Weaknesses:Some of my huge weaknesses are water fights i dont try to get into water fights but if i am in one i try my best. Also i don't really know how to use the fishing rod i hope you guys will help me on that.
    • How active are you?:very active almost 2 hours on school days and 4-5 hours non week days
    • Why do you want to join Sovereign?:well this clan seems really good nice and crazy cool
    • How would you benefit the clan?:i will learn how to become a better pvper and hopefully i will help you guys to win games
    • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?:no i have not i know some of the players but not to well. i can make friends really good and im not a jerk
    • Additional comments:my other clan disbannded (republic) and this is the only other clan that i know i have a chance to get in. I just got good because the republic helped me a lot and i hope that you guys will too.

ProHulk

Platinum
Reaction score
Application:
  • Minecraft IGN: Leeparhity
  • Wins/Games played: 129/1057 atm (I am not that bad at PVP you can test me)
  • Skype ID: Leeparhity
  • Mic [Y/N]: Y
  • PVP Strengths: FNS, Sword only PVP, Teamwork, Trick shots, Bow Spamming. (Working on fishing rod PVP)
  • PVP Weaknesses: Walking into FNS, Most bow spammers, 3 or less bars of connection, 3 or more teams of 3, routs that are only good for 3 or less people, hackers, fps lower than 20, screaming during a scrim/battle.
  • How active are you?: very active starting from now I will be on your TS for at least 2 or more hours a day.
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: I want to join sovy because my old clan #Republic pretty much disbanded and we did scrims with you guys and it was not only fun but also helped me with my PVP skills.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I will benefit to the clan by being active and show/give my techniques and ideas for the clan and the members. I will also be willing to /kill for scrims and battles without being told twice. I am also willing to give up armor and better weapon etc. to the best PVPer.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: I have teamed with Prohulk <3
  • Additional comments: I know I should be on the TS often and get to know the members before applying but even if I do get rejected there is always next time :)
Pending, please be active on the ts and get to know our members.
  • Application:
    • Minecraft IGN:Buffy2224
    • Timezone:pacific
    • Wins/Games played:288/2038
    • Skype ID: gamefreak2244
    • Teamspeak [Y/N]:yes
    • Mic [Y/N]:yes
    • PVP Strengths:Some of my huge strengths are only swords nothing else, and i am good with the bow, i am intermediate with e flint and steal but im am still working on how to become better on that.
    • PVP Weaknesses:Some of my huge weaknesses are water fights i dont try to get into water fights but if i am in one i try my best. Also i don't really know how to use the fishing rod i hope you guys will help me on that.
    • How active are you?:very active almost 2 hours on school days and 4-5 hours non week days
    • Why do you want to join Sovereign?:well this clan seems really good nice and crazy cool
    • How would you benefit the clan?:i will learn how to become a better pvper and hopefully i will help you guys to win games
    • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?:no i have not i know some of the players but not to well. i can make friends really good and im not a jerk
    • Additional comments:my other clan disbannded (republic) and this is the only other clan that i know i have a chance to get in. I just got good because the republic helped me a lot and i hope that you guys will too.
Pending, please be active on the ts and get to know our members.

Last edited:

Skillz

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: SkillzASC/Exclusionary
  • Wins/Games played: Really? 356/1712 on my alt 12/29
  • Skype ID: th3-b3ast
  • Mic [Y/N]: N
  • PVP Strengths: Errything i proo (Fishing Rod, Sword, Fast FnS, Bow, 180 bows and ground fights)
  • PVP Weaknesses: Nah i prrooo (Water fights, Stair fights, Under pressure, Hackers and LAAGG)
  • How active are you?: Active when I'm bored and have no one to talk to but now I'll be no life.
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: Becuz I has no were to guo amd i f4n doe. (Because I like playing with fun clans).
  • How would you benefit the clan?: By helping you guys out on scrims and playing a lot.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Defresa, but he betrayed, I play with you guys tho :D
  • Additional comments: If you think this is how I really write an app, it's not really, but I would really like to join because I have no where else to go.

xDefrasa

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: SkillzASC/Exclusionary
  • Wins/Games played: Really? 356/1712 on my alt 12/29
  • Skype ID: th3-b3ast
  • Mic [Y/N]: N
  • PVP Strengths: Errything i proo (Fishing Rod, Sword, Fast FnS, Bow, 180 bows and ground fights)
  • PVP Weaknesses: Nah i prrooo (Water fights, Stair fights, Under pressure, Hackers and LAAGG)
  • How active are you?: Active when I'm bored and have no one to talk to but now I'll be no life.
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: Becuz I has no were to guo amd i f4n doe. (Because I like playing with fun clans).
  • How would you benefit the clan?: By helping you guys out on scrims and playing a lot.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Defresa, but he betrayed, I play with you guys tho :D
  • Additional comments: If you think this is how I really write an app, it's not really, but I would really like to join because I have no where else to go.
dud i tried to save u from the fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci