• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sovereign {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerthePandaHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys you know by the look of this letter that it is long and nor do I like writing these letters but I think it is time for a change. I am going to go ahead and say why I am leaving. The reason is a slightly inactive leader. Captains that don't always make the best decisions nor listen to decisions that are made by the members. There is more but I will not try to act like I want to cause anything bad. I am just going to just say a few things about the Captains/Members/Leader.
Salamancer101: You know you have been the best leader that has been in the same clan as me that I have seen. You truly have leadership skills to lead a clan and be successful.
Fusion: Fusion you are a good pvper and you can lead a clan to success in Scrims and in battles.
Pro: Pro you are also a great pvper and you have great potential to become even better at what you do, keep it up.
Hack: You are a great Captain on ts and you are great with fns and sword when it comes to it.
Hyper: You are great with a rod and with number keys and you know we have known each other for a while now hope I can see you in another one of my clans.
Defresa: Another great pvper with great potential, hope to see you again.
Slater: Just keep eating the pizza and wings man and you are set.
Richie: #PandaArmy
Thanks for always being a loyal clan and thank you always for being there when I need you guys the most.

elexzor

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys you know by the look of this letter that it is long and nor do I like writing these letters but I think it is time for a change. I am going to go ahead and say why I am leaving. The reason is a slightly inactive leader. Captains that don't always make the best decisions nor listen to decisions that are made by the members. There is more but I will not try to act like I want to cause anything bad. I am just going to just say a few things about the Captains/Members/Leader.
Salamancer101: You know you have been the best leader that has been in the same clan as me that I have seen. You truly have leadership skills to lead a clan and be successful.
Fusion: Fusion you are a good pvper and you can lead a clan to success in Scrims and in battles.
Pro: Pro you are also a great pvper and you have great potential to become even better at what you do, keep it up.
Hack: You are a great Captain on ts and you are great with fns and sword when it comes to it.
Hyper: You are great with a rod and with number keys and you know we have known each other for a while now hope I can see you in another one of my clans.
Thanks for always being a loyal clan and thank you always for being there when I need you guys the most.
No tyler :(

hyperfuse03

Experienced
Reaction score
R U SRS WTH OMFG /KILL

DomPVP

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: DomPVP
  • Timezone: EST/NY
  • Wins/Games played: 158/1800
  • Skype ID: dominic.sherwell
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Yes
  • Mic [Y/N]: Yes
  • PVP Strengths: Sword, Bow, Fishing Rod
  • PVP Weaknesses: bow spam, hacking
  • How active are you?: from a scale of 1 to 10 8
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: Duh Salamancer is da leader!
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I would help it by my awesome skillz
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: HyperFuse & i_suck
  • Additional comments: Nope. :p

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
NOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci