• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sovereign-Us Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoFrotto

Diamond
Reaction score
I am leaving take me off the clan frog any CLAN MEMBERS only pm me if you would like to know why.

xDefrasa

Diamond
Reaction score
GG In the 50 scrims today it was very fun It was a great matchup.

Ps. why did you ban me from your ts please unban i like talking to some of your members!

smallr

Career
Reaction score
Sorry guys, had great time here, almost 4 months worth. Had the best times of mcsg here. Thanks sovereign

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
[Minecraft IGN: IxLegendz
Wins: I currently have about 300 wins, across alts, please pm me if you have any questions, but I fixed my stupid computer so now I dont lag! :)
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Both
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): IxLegendz
Do you have a Microphone?: Yep
PVP Strengths: My bow, my rod, and my fnS
PVP Weaknesses: Classified ;)
How active are you?(1-10): 6-7 football ends this saturday
How would you help this clan?: Idk, this clan is already super good without me so yeah idek lol
Why do you want to join Sovereign?: I miss the days when I was a trial, I had so muhfun with you guys, you showed me what a real clan was like, it was great fun and I'd like to return
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: I have played with like 89.618163972% of the clan

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
[Minecraft IGN: IxLegendz
Wins: I currently have about 300 wins, across alts, please pm me if you have any questions, but I fixed my stupid computer so now I dont lag! :)
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Both
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): IxLegendz
Do you have a Microphone?: Yep
PVP Strengths: My bow, my rod, and my fnS
PVP Weaknesses: Classified ;)
How active are you?(1-10): 6-7 football ends this saturday
How would you help this clan?: Idk, this clan is already super good without me so yeah idek lol
Why do you want to join Sovereign?: I miss the days when I was a trial, I had so muhfun with you guys, you showed me what a real clan was like, it was great fun and I'd like to return
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: I have played with like 89.618163972% of the clan
Denied: Does not meet requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci