• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sovereign-Us Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Brandon6895
Wins:1590+
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?:Both
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public):xBrandonxMC
Do you have a Microphone?:Yes
PVP Strengths: I'm pretty balanced all around PvP
PVP Weaknesses:Not really any weaknesses, like I said, pretty balanced all around aspects of PvP
How active are you?(1-10):Well, I can provide a lot of my time on weekends, and on weekdays I will be online at random times due to homework and such.
How would you help this clan?: I can help with clan battles and or clan wars.
Why do you want to join Sovereign?: This clan looks like it will be a clan that will be able to stay up for a long time and has some cool people in it.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?:Yeah I have played with a good amount of them.

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
PVP Weaknesses:Not really any weaknesses, like I said, pretty balanced all around aspects of PvP
How active are you?(1-10):Well, I can provide a lot of my time on weekends, and on weekdays I will be online at random times due to homework and such.
Why do you want to join Sovereign?: This clan looks like it will be a clan that will be able to stay up for a long time and has some cool people in it.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?:Yeah I have played with a good amount of them.
Accepted for trial: Play with the captains and leaders more for a better chance of acceptance

Flipzyy

Career
Reaction score
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
@Epic_Frog_Song @Salamancer101 @smallr @YoYoFrotto

I am going to go on break, MCSG is to boring lately and i have no internet in minecraft. in a few weeks i will update you guys if i am going to come back or not. Also i start indoor baseball training for high school baseball in a month
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci