• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sorry guys, my time to go

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Sad to see you go...I barely knew you. :c hopefully, I'll see you on a beach, riding a horse backwards soon!

SimplyToTheMax

Platinum
Reaction score
Great piece of writing right there. Sadly enough I never got to talk to you while I was a Moderator, but I only heard good things about you. Sad to see you go, wish you all the best <3 :)

Decemberr

VIP (;
Reaction score
Sad to see you go. I noticed you kinda disappearing though. You were one of the few moderators that would help out or actually respond to people when I was still a moderator. I appreciate that while you were staff you actually did your job. So, thank you for that. I hope you have fun with your irl life and things!

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Wow. I never talked to you but I would always see you in the hub being super helpful and nice to everyone. From what I've heard and seen you were one of the best mods, and I'm sad to see you resign.

Frozenarmy

Tribute
Reaction score
So sad that all great things come to an end.
But remember my addition to that saying
Great things come to an end because even greater things are starting up. So donz cry.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

As the title might suggest, I am resigning as a moderator.

Why? I'll give you a few reasons:

-First off, MCG has changed. It's grown bigger and bigger, and I believe that bigger isn't always better. It's difficult to manage and it just doesn't seem right to me. When I was hired as a moderator, MCG was a lot smaller and, I believe, more friendly. As it has grown, it has changed. The community is different, the staff is different, and this change is not very comfortable for me. Don't get me wrong - I love this community, but the way it is changing is not the way I want it to.

-Being a staff member really isn't much fun anymore. I know I've told you all I was going to pursue my goal of being a senior mod, but I've been a mod for more than half a year and it has gotten boring with the /kick and /ban. Back when I was hired, I had the time of my life being a mod, as I worked hard and helped out the community. Well, it feels like I've exhausted those fumes and I have nothing left.

-Finally, I'm not sure if you have noticed, but I have slowly been leaving the community. The last time I hopped on MCG was probably 3 or so weeks ago, and the only time I get on the forums these days is to check my alerts and inbox, and once in a while look at what's rolling around. In fact, I don't even remember when I handled my last report abuse.

It is of the deepest regret that I have to do this, but because I'm not doing anything I just can't be a part of the community. I have a lot of schoolwork, friends, and other things to manage in my life, which is a minor reason why I am also leaving. As I type this up, I am listening to one of my favorite songs, Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Pts. VI-IX) from Pink Floyd. The last part of the song, part nine, is a funeral march. That's the kind of mood I'm in while I type this. I don't want to leave, but if I don't, I'm like a statue that serves no purpose (sorry for the cheesy simile). With that, I am signing off. Before I go, I want to thank some of my best friends that I have meet on here:

Happyhose - If it wasn't for you, I would have never became mod when you told me the age limit was lowered to 14. Thanks for beginning my journey :)

Cubes - Cubes, my favorite Sr. Mod. You are one of my best friends on here, and I will always cherish your humor and your personality. Don't let anyone or anything take that away from you.

duckluv321 - You were the one who helped me get my mod position and answered any questions I had. I'm not sure if you're still active (I'm too lazy to check), but if you are, I want to thank you for what you've done. You're a great duck and a helpful person at the same time.

Pixelatorx2 - Probably one of my best friends on MCG. We've built maps, played, and just hung out together, and I will never forget those times. Thanks for being with me when we have worked together, and I wish you the best of luck in becoming a mod.

Forairan - You were the one who inspired me to code Java, which I will never forget. You are a fantastic computer geek, making these servers fun. Keep up the good work!

ChadTheDJ - If it wasn't for you, I would not have experienced the privilege of being a moderator, which has always been one of my biggest goals on here. Thanks for all your hard work in making these servers possible.

KRaidium - Along with duckluv, you helped me with any questions I had and you helped me achieve the moderator rank I was going for. You've deserved Sr. Mod for a long time, and when the dark red name was assigned to you, I was proud. Keep it up and you'll get admin one day!

krackan - Ah, I can't forget the person who lead my mod interview!

I have so many others to thank, but I can't list them all here, unless you want to read a terabyte of information!

In case you're wondering, I will probably still be in the community, just, you know, hanging out. I won't be on much, however, as I have school and friends to deal with. Who knows? There's a better than likely chance that I may reapply one day. However, until then, I will miss you all. Thanks for the experience of letting me be a moderator.

Love you all! (Not in a creepy way ;) )

-Spice
Hope to still see you around the games! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci