• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Something needs to be done!

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
It's just crazy how easily you can get stacked in this game, like you are basically dead if you don't have full iron in deatchmatch, because you can get full iron with one chest, we need to lower the chances of basically everything and balance the tier 1's and tier 2's.

If tou look at H***'s chests, they are perfectly fine, that's one thing I love about that server. So, let's have some discussion here, opinions, anything you want!

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Get a route. It's hard to get stacked. It's all dependent on luck.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Get a route. It's hard to get stacked. It's all dependent on luck.
I have a route on every map I play, it's not that I have trouble getting stacked, it's just plain boring to be honest, when everyone has that full iron.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Not necessarily; Survival Games revolves around who has the better skill/better thinker in numerous situations, so with your accusation I do not think it is true, it is more of a step in the right direction not an ensured win.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
I have a route on every map I play, it's not that I have trouble getting stacked, it's just plain boring to be honest, when everyone has that full iron.
try changing routes every once in a while. I have no problem getting full iron from my routes.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
try changing routes every once in a while. I have no problem getting full iron from my routes.
You don't understand. He doesn't like that it's so easy to get full iron.

Reactions: Wyz

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
it's really not though.
Uh, it is.

He's saying that he gets full iron easily, that is actually the problem as he doesn't like how simple it is for people to get stacked.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Uh, it is.

He's saying that he gets full iron easily, that is actually the problem as he doesn't like how simple it is for people to get stacked.
i semi agree with you.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
It's just crazy how easily you can get stacked in this game, like you are basically dead if you don't have full iron in deatchmatch, because you can get full iron with one chest, we need to lower the chances of basically everything and balance the tier 1's and tier 2's.

If tou look at H***'s chests, they are perfectly fine, that's one thing I love about that server. So, let's have some discussion here, opinions, anything you want!
I agree 100% the V2 chests have way too many items in them, and it's possible to get full iron out of just 1 tier 2, or full leather and a sword out of a tier 1. This is a prime reason why I play SGClassic, because it has the v1 chests, and it's really hard to get full iron.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Not necessarily; Survival Games revolves around who has the better skill/better thinker in numerous situations, so with your accusation I do not think it is true, it is more of a step in the right direction not an ensured win.
Well, this is true really, but I want to work for my full iron you know? And if you don't have skill you can fix that by teaming in deathmatch, which is another major problem but it's not bothering me as bad.
That's not actually bad idea either, it could change my gameplay and make it more interesting :3

//Yay people actually agree with me! x) I'm happy :D I though I was gonna get the good ol' sh*tstorm on me xD

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Well, this is true really, but I want to work for my full iron you know? And if you don't have skill you can fix that by teaming in deathmatch, which is another major problem but it's not bothering me as bad.

That's not actually bad idea either, it could change my gameplay and make it more interesting :3

//Yay people actually agree with me! x) I'm happy :D I though I was gonna get the good ol' sh*tstorm on me xD
;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci