• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solar Frost 2

Do you want Solar frost 2 ?

• Total voters

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
It doesn't matter to me. Any map will do.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
ok , Solar frost 2 is coming along nicely. I can update on a few things.
To change things up a bit, the dome covering the map is ice instead of glass to bring it the more snowy feeling.
Spawn is underway some maintenance because the original design we had for it didnt work out.
We want a few ideas in the map though. what would u Like in a snowy map? we want people to like the map so why not let poeple say what they want in it.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
ok , Solar frost 2 is coming along nicely. I can update on a few things.
To change things up a bit, the dome covering the map is ice instead of glass to bring it the more snowy feeling.
Spawn is underway some maintenance because the original design we had for it didnt work out.
We want a few ideas in the map though. what would u Like in a snowy map? we want people to like the map so why not let poeple say what they want in it.
How about some epicly built woolly mammoths? :)
And if there are mountains, have some cliffs too :)

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Solar Frost is the best thing that has ever happened to me in MCSG. It is the map I have the best win ratio of, it's not noob-friendly, and still manages to be a small map! <3

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Solar Frost is the best community map, no question. If you can make a map better and even more epic than the last one, that will be so awesome. :D

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Solar Frost is the best community map, no question. If you can make a map better and even more epic than the last one, that will be so awesome. :D
If TSG2 is still considered a Community map, then I can't say Solar Frost is the best. Haven't gotten a full opinion of TSG2 yet, but as of yet I love it :)

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
If TSG2 is still considered a Community map, then I can't say Solar Frost is the best. Haven't gotten a full opinion of TSG2 yet, but as of yet I love it :)
Neither have I, so far Solar Frost is my favorite. <3

Once I play TSG2 or Insanity Cause a little bit more, I'll then put a place for them in my list of Community maps I Love.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci