• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solar Frost 2

Do you want Solar frost 2 ?

• Total voters

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
So, Me and eshan have been thinking of making a solar frost 2. MCSGv2 is coming out anytime now and its looking for new maps. so why not try a Solar frost 2? but at the moment we are not sure what the rest of you think. It will be slightly different to the last one, because u will be able to go outside and there will be a lot more Structures and buildings.
The map has already been planned out, but we will only most likely start building it if we get enough " Yes " on the map. we don't really want to make a map that no-one likes . So its up to you. Do you want a solar frost 2 ? Vote above .

KillerEsben

Spectator
Reaction score
It would be nice whit a solar frost 2 :D

(just tell me if you need any help whit it :p)

Willowcraft4

Survivor
Reaction score
It'd be nice, but it depends.. Will you keep the cave sort of thing? Or will it be completely different? :/

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
It'd be nice, but it depends.. Will you keep the cave sort of thing? Or will it be completely different? :/
The spawn will be caved, but the rest of the map will be outside and it will Be consistently snowing outside :)

Codered1218

Experienced
Reaction score
I love solar frost so why not have a second one!? Sounds awesome. Hopefully this gets done. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci