• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skittles' Clan Tournament!

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Good luck clans! Also, watch the multi-posting please.

Mrskittleswolf

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:LIONSTILLIDIE
Name:Jonny
Past Referee experience: I have none at all but I am very up to date on clan knowledge, and I would be a fair ref to make the tournament fun and as fair as possible
Why you would like to be a Referee: There are many reasons i want to be a ref first off, I love watching the battle, I fell as if I am a fair person and would make good decisions for this tournament to be as fun as possible!
Accepted as trial referee.

AuraMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Referee Application
IGN: xSwifftyHD
Name: Juan
Past Referee experience: ive Refd Some Battles And Im Not Biased, Also I Refed A Tourney For Got the Name -_-
Why you would like to be a Referee: Would Be A Good xP Knowing./Meeting New People

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan Application
Clan Name: Reverence
Clan Page: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/reverence-us-clan.138504/
How many people in your clan with 700+ wins, who are they: 3 [Radodim, SkaterBacca, DerpyPenguinoCC7] (We are more of ratio players, not wins) OP Ratios: [HolyTrust, LikeCommand, Kraxerax]
Position in US Clan LeaderBoards: 19
Clan Teamspeak or Skype: Charchardrose

Referee Application
IGN: Charles4406
Name: Charles Li
Past Referee experience: I have been catching hackers, reporting abuse, and reffing games for a very long time. I used to be a mod on small pvp servers, and soon I will become a mod on another.
Why you would like to be a Referee: I would like to be a referee because it is very enjoyable for me to watch clans fight and learn more. I want to help out with this tournament as I believe it will be alot of fun! :)

Reaction score
Referee Application
IGN: googlyteddybear
Name: Sam
Past Referee experience: None but lot's of clan experience and I would like to gain experience
Why you would like to be a Referee: I would like to be a referee because. I love clans and I love just watching them so being a ref is like a best of both worlds

Mrskittleswolf

Diamond
Reaction score
Referee Application
IGN: googlyteddybear
Name: Sam
Past Referee experience: None but lot's of clan experience and I would like to gain experience
Why you would like to be a Referee: I would like to be a referee because. I love clans and I love just watching them so being a ref is like a best of both worlds
Accepted as Trial Referee!

Mrskittleswolf

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan Application
Clan Name: Reverence
Clan Page: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/reverence-us-clan.138504/
How many people in your clan with 700+ wins, who are they: 3 [Radodim, SkaterBacca, DerpyPenguinoCC7] (We are more of ratio players, not wins) OP Ratios: [HolyTrust, LikeCommand, Kraxerax]
Position in US Clan LeaderBoards: 19
Clan Teamspeak or Skype: Charchardrose

Referee Application
IGN: Charles4406
Name: Charles Li
Past Referee experience: I have been catching hackers, reporting abuse, and reffing games for a very long time. I used to be a mod on small pvp servers, and soon I will become a mod on another.
Why you would like to be a Referee: I would like to be a referee because it is very enjoyable for me to watch clans fight and learn more. I want to help out with this tournament as I believe it will be alot of fun! :)
Clan Accepted

Trial Referee

krazylegz254

Platinum
Reaction score
Referee Application IGN: multicolorwolf
Name: March / Multi
Past Referee experience: None but you know i'm god.
Why you would like to be a Referee: Becuz im goud
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci