• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skittles' Clan Tournament!

Mrskittleswolf

Diamond
Reaction score
Referee Application IGN: KingBenji123

Name: Benji

Past Referee experience: Helped in past clan tournaments. Also I know how to deal with flame :3

Why you would like to be a
Referee: I want to help in clan tourneys! I can also help recruit clans if you'd like!
Referee Accepted as Trial, I will add you on skype. Please recruit clans like you said.

Mrskittleswolf

Diamond
Reaction score
Referee Application
IGN: krazylegz254
Name: kenneth
Past Referee experience: previous mod experience in small pvp servers, and helper in showdown of the clans but was postponed.
Why you would like to be a Referee: help this run smoothly
Did this on my phone so I'll edit it later
Pending

jonnybigshot

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:LIONSTILLIDIE
Name:Jonny
Past Referee experience: I have none at all but I am very up to date on clan knowledge, and I would be a fair ref to make the tournament fun and as fair as possible
Why you would like to be a Referee: There are many reasons i want to be a ref first off, I love watching the battle, I fell as if I am a fair person and would make good decisions for this tournament to be as fun as possible!

Entrixity

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:LIONSTILLIDIE
Name:Jonny
Past Referee experience: I have none at all but I am very up to date on clan knowledge, and I would be a fair ref to make the tournament fun and as fair as possible
Why you would like to be a Referee: There are many reasons i want to be a ref first off, I love watching the battle, I fell as if I am a fair person and would make good decisions for this tournament to be as fun as possible!
u should make a clan app for skittle's and mine clan http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/entrixity-us-mcsg-division.125566/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci