• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skins, How they affect your Gameplay

Do you agree people need to keep themselves clean? (Not in that way)

• Yes

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters

rockboy12

Tribute
Reaction score
it shouldnt matter, but nude skin people must be banned!
I've seen people record themselves nakedly getting on a server and screaming: Hey I'm bigums! I got big b***** at home!
I got teh blingbling! Swagger in my P*****

rockboy12

Tribute
Reaction score
Study my history? Are you kidding? I studied it at GCSE level and achieved an A in Nazi Germany and am currently studying it at A Level. Pls, try again xx
Your one of those people who learn but are still insensitive. Cut that f*** you and your sick attitude. Your like the ACLU defending NAMBLA. (Don't look the latter organzation up if your 12 and younger) And by the way its idiots like you who let the Harlem residents deal with s****** displays in their streets. And also by the way if you got an A in Nazi Germany, join the SS.

Edit: You're

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
Your one of those people who learn but are still insensitive. Cut that f*** you and your sick attitude. Your like the ACLU defending NAMBLA. (Don't look the latter organzation up if your 12 and younger) And by the way its idiots like you who let the Harlem residents deal with s****** displays in their streets. And also by the way if you got an A in Nazi Germany, join the SS.

Clearly this is an issue that effects you massively. Maybe you should just mature a little and grow up? See the amusing side in seeing a Hitler skin, instead of being that one guy who gets greatly offended for no other reason than something that occurred almost 70 years ago, sure, the Holocaust was terrible, but this is Minecraft - remember that.

rockboy12

Tribute
Reaction score
The only skin that I really notice is a Steve skin. I used to think that they were all noobs, but with /disguise now it's impossible to judge.
I get scared of Steve
Clearly this is an issue that effects you massively. Maybe you should just mature a little and grow up? See the amusing side in seeing a Hitler skin, instead of being that one guy who gets greatly offended for no other reason than something that occurred almost 70 years ago, sure, the Holocaust was terrible, but this is Minecraft - remember that.
Ermmmm. I guess I ought to stereotype you. And I know this is Minecraft. But that dosen't mean you wear SS uniforms in Minecraft

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
I get scared of Steve

Ermmmm. I guess I ought to stereotype you. And I know this is Minecraft. But that dosen't mean you wear SS uniforms in Minecraft
I'm guessing you'd get offended by the time on my factions server we all changed our skins to the KKK and rode around on horses with iron armour and FnS in our hands, I reckon.

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I use a skin that people will remember :3 I changed my skin to my really old one I used xD gonna keep this one now.

mathijs3011

Platinum
Reaction score
Im not a hacker!! You are just to scared to fight me. Lets do a pvp fight! Because you won so many times i really want to fight ( only won 9 times)

vyber60

Survivor
Reaction score
Whenever I put on a new skin, no matter what it is, I win the first game with it. Not sure why, it just happens. Guess I'm just that skilled :cool:
Jk jk. I'm not that good, it just miraculously happens
most mornings when i make up i play one US and one au and i usually win both

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score

such inacuracy

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
First of all, rockboy12 please don't double, triple, or quadruple post - In other words, don't post multiple posts at the same time, when you can use the "Edit" button to edit your previous post. If you want to quote multiple people, then click "Quote" for all of them and just type in between the quotes, or post once, then quote the other ones and edit them in with copy/paste. Double+ posting is against the rules, as it is a little spammy and also increases your "Post count" unfairly.

But back on topic:
(I skimmed very briefly over the other pages, please excuse me if this has been said before.)

Bacca Skins: Some people will like you (Other baccas, Bajan/Jerome fans, etc.) but might still go after you, because they just want to finish the game. But there are hardcore baccas that will team with any bacca they see, etc.. and of course there's the people that hate/dislike/shun/disapprove of baccas, and will go after them with bows drawn and swords flashing even if they don't have good gear.

Racist Skins: Illegal, and any decent person should dislike them. I personally screenshot them (For evidence) and then go after them - I want to eliminate them from the game ASAP.

Nazi/Offensive Skins: Illegal, and any decent person should dislike them. I personally screenshot them (For evidence) and then go after them - I want to eliminate them from the game ASAP. Nazi-ism is not allowed, it's disapproved of, and very offensive, even though I'm not personally related to the Holocaust or what happened with the Nazis. I met a group of hardcore Nazi's on a factions server, and one of the first thing I did was force them to quit the server - Not only were they extremely offensive, but they also raided my friends (Who played on that server at the time, they asked me to log on and help get revenge.) I literally targeted them more effectively and with more effort than I would target a faction of Baccas.

Nude Skins: Perverted, horrible, nasty. Also bannable, thankfully. As I've stated twice above, any decent person should dislike them. If I'm recording, I make sure to avoid them as much as possible so that they aren't in the video, but if I'm just playing regularly then I go to them, screenshot them, and then kill them. (I have a ton of screenshots that I haven't uploaded yet)

This goes to show that people can and will target someone for their skin, if it is negative.

If, on the other hand, you have the same skin as someone, they might either high-five you (Virtually) or kill you, so that they're the only one with that skin.

If you have a girl skin and a gender-neutral name or a girly name, then often you will be targeted as "Easy to kill" or showered with gifts, because... well, I won't go into detail.

If you have a guy skin and a masculine name, nothing really happens.

J

Joel/MadDawg

The nazi's were terrible and should not be joked about. However, was it necessary to be so rude? I feel like you're blowing things way out of proportion here, especially by telling him to join the SS. Just relax and think about what you're typing before you hit "post". Remember, this website is a place where people go to have fun, not to be called a nazi.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci