• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skins, How they affect your Gameplay

Do you agree people need to keep themselves clean? (Not in that way)

• Yes

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters

rockboy12

Tribute
Reaction score
As you can see from my stats if you look them up I am new. :p But I feel a need to voice my opinion on skins. NEVER USE BAD SKINS!! They affect you game play immensely!

Derp skins: Many people dislike derp skins and will try to kill you. Personally I think its stupid to act like an idiot if you don't want to treated like one. Same thing goes for noob skins xD.

Proactive skins: Their wrong. Period. Its also a attraction for people to kill you because of the "I r***** this person :D" Also, you get BAD teammates.

Nazi or otherwise offensive skins: People who are decent hate racists. Its wrong and you shouldn't use these skins.

Minority Discrimination: This is just the same thing but under a different context. Its crude and even though you might not agree, doesn't mean you express it obnoxiously.

Anyway, be smart, when people see something they don't like they attack it. So you should be careful. I always try to use non offensive skins. I'd suggest to go along with it. It cleans up the community. (And no I am not a 44 year old mother writing this).

Zana

Career
Reaction score
Skins does actually effect your game a lot. If you have a girl skin people is going to team with you, and ask you " Team "
and then the other way around if you are a boy, in a boy skin ;)

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
As you can see from my stats if you look them up I am new. :p But I feel a need to voice my opinion on skins. NEVER USE BAD SKINS!! They affect you game play immensely!

Derp skins: Many people dislike derp skins and will try to kill you. Personally I think its stupid to act like an idiot if you don't want to treated like one. Same thing goes for noob skins xD.

Proactive skins: Their wrong. Period. Its also a attraction for people to kill you because of the "I r***** this person :D" Also, you get BAD teammates.

Nazi or otherwise offensive skins: People who are decent hate racists. Its wrong and you shouldn't use these skins.

Minority Discrimination: This is just the same thing but under a different context. Its crude and even though you might not agree, doesn't mean you express it obnoxiously.

Anyway, be smart, when people see something they don't like they attack it. So you should be careful. I always try to use non offensive skins. I'd suggest to go along with it. It cleans up the community. (And no I am not a 44 year old mother writing this).
Personally, I think the player's skin is representative of the player themselves, therefore, if a player really wants to use a Nazi skin, then let them - it's their choice, Mojang wouldn't have given them this level of freedom knowing it would lead to 'disaster'. Also 'derp' and 'noob' skins? whut? that can be classified as almost anything.

Only thing I do vote against is Steve skins, so boring and basic - put some effort in ffs.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Whenever I put on a new skin, no matter what it is, I win the first game with it. Not sure why, it just happens. Guess I'm just that skilled :cool:
Jk jk. I'm not that good, it just miraculously happens

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
It's also bannable.
Anyways, I wouldn't really say that skins effect your gameplay that much, but to some extent they can.

rockboy12

Tribute
Reaction score
I think fox skin make people more powerfull and it helps alot to feel like a cool animal.. And it's also an animal. And we produce more foxes then. Everyone will buy a fox as a pet. Foxes.
Yeah I think animal skins are funny and cute :3. It's funny how many people use them in pvp servers but not on mcsg.
Personally, I think the player's skin is representative of the player themselves, therefore, if a player really wants to use a Nazi skin, then let them - it's their choice, Mojang wouldn't have given them this level of freedom knowing it would lead to 'disaster'. Also 'derp' and 'noob' skins? whut? that can be classified as almost anything.

Only thing I do vote against is Steve skins, so boring and basic - put some effort in ffs.
If you were a Jew who was persecuted during the holocaust and saw millions of your religion murdered by Hitler, youmight understand why Nazi skins are offense. Fyi, study your history, you'd understand more.

rockboy12

Tribute
Reaction score
It's also bannable.
Anyways, I wouldn't really say that skins effect your gameplay that much, but to some extent they can.
They do. Its also proven that when you wear clean, respectful clothing you do better in school. The same with most friends I have on Minecraft. (Can you guess what I wear on on test days) Suit moment :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci