• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skin Competition! Winner Gets Optifine Cape!

O

omridan13

Here is my skin for you! If your on skin viewr search ign of TrevorS14 to see it (I will change his skin after winner is announced) also I will try post pics I couldn't decide on if to make hair another layer or not so I put 2 pics (on Trevor's14 hair is new layer) just let me know if you want anything changed like the hair layer to be on or off also TBH this is one of the first skins I've made by scratch so it may not be the best. Can't post pic on my phone and I can't go on my computer so I need your email the pics pm or tell me email so I can show you the 2 pics

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Here is my skin for you! If your on skin viewr search ign of TrevorS14 to see it (I will change his skin after winner is announced) also I will try post pics I couldn't decide on if to make hair another layer or not so I put 2 pics (on Trevor's14 hair is new layer) just let me know if you want anything changed like the hair layer to be on or off also TBH this is one of the first skins I've made by scratch so it may not be the best. Can't post pic on my phone and I can't go on my computer so I need your email the pics pm or tell me email so I can show you the 2 pics
[email protected]

O

omridan13

Soo Sixorr did you decide if you prefer the hair layer on or off yet and also if anything else should be change let me know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci