• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skin Competition! Winner Gets Optifine Cape!

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, Sixorr here, and today I'll be doing a skin competition. The winner gets an Optifine Cape. Other than that, make whatever kind of skin you want, and I'll pick whichever skin I like the most

O

omridan13

If you have skin viewer my ign is omridan and I guess since its for you I can change all the blue to a color of your choice and the O to a letter of your choice I'm not the best At skins but I really want that cape so I enterd(I won't be able to post a pic with my computer sorry.) but if you don't have skin viewer just get it it's free and let's you look at other people's skin and save it.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
If you have skin viewer my ign is omridan and I guess since its for you I can change all the blue to a color of your choice and the O to a letter of your choice I'm not the best At skins but I really want that cape so I enterd(I won't be able to post a pic with my computer sorry.) but if you don't have skin viewer just get it it's free and let's you look at other people's skin and save it.
Good job!

Please more entries!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci