• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/Shout Command

Would you like to see this added?

• Total voters

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
I am kind of concerned as to why it is a bad idea. The points could be raised and let's be honest, most Joey fans are here to meet him, not to play the game.

jDude645

Experienced
Reaction score
I've always wanted a feature to be able to say something to alive tributes. My idea is perhaps when you sponsor someone you also have an option to send them a message along with the sponsor? Like in the real Hunger Games when Katniss is sponsored something there's a small message in it.
Yes, just yes.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
I've always wanted a feature to be able to say something to alive tributes. My idea is perhaps when you sponsor someone you also have an option to send them a message along with the sponsor? Like in the real Hunger Games when Katniss is sponsored something there's a small message in it.
I've been thinking about that since sponsoring was implemented, you jerk! :3

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
It's not really necessary in all honesty. The only situations where you would really use this is to spam people in the game, and for teams its pretty easy to access the MCSG team speak or join a skype call. So it isn't needed.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Pikachu ignore the hate, people are looking at negatives about the idea, not the positives. I actually like this adea. But I think it should cost 50 points and you can only do it 3 times a game.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
That's only in the movie. If you actually read the book, you would know that they can't actually do that.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think the idea is good, but if it's only going to one person it should be /tell or /msg or something of the sort.
If it was /shout, I think it should be something that sends a message to everyone on the server and would be something tributes can use.
Both could cost 50 or so points, or however many you said, so that it isn't used way too much.

/shout JOEYGRACEFFA N0000000000000000000B you suck go DIEEEE
/confirmshout
/confirmshout
/confirmshout
The only reason that will cause spam is because so many people will be messaging joey at the same time. It won't cause that much spam if it's one person though.

I think maybe Iron Donors + could get a command in addition so that they could turn off people being allowed to message them. That would allow for VIP's and such like Joey Graceffa to record or just play a game without messages coming in from all directions because with so many people spamming it would prevent them from voting if they wanted to.

Sorry using mobile. >.<
It's still possible to avoid on mobile :(

If only tributes could use this, how would it be different from normal chat?
If tributes could use a shout command like the one I suggested above, it would be different from normal chat because normal chat as a tribute only goes 50 or so blocks whereas this could go to everyone.

This has been suggested many times and has never yet been implemented. It has not been put down yet though, so that's a good thing.

It's not really necessary in all honesty. The only situations where you would really use this is to spam people in the game, and for teams its pretty easy to access the MCSG team speak or join a skype call. So it isn't needed.
In the original post, Pikachu said that maybe someone's in a situation where they can't get on skype/teamspeak or simply can't talk. Maybe they're also in a call, but have their mic muted because of background noise or something.

Pikachu ignore the hate, people are looking at negatives about the idea, not the positives. I actually like this adea. But I think it should cost 50 points and you can only do it 3 times a game.
Well you shouldn't look at just one of the things. You should look at both the positives and the negatives, and see how they counter each other and whichever one ends up on top is what you think should happen. It's all simply an opinion though.

That's only in the movie. If you actually read the book, you would know that they can't actually do that.
I'm pretty sure they did that in the books too, but I don't really remember. Whatever, it's not that important :p

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they did that in the books too, but I don't really remember. Whatever, it's not that important :p
Actually in the books Haymitch sends her things for a sort of primitive form of communication that she has to understand and think about why he would send that, but they can't use actual words.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually in the books Haymitch sends her things for a sort of primitive form of communication that she has to understand and think about why he would send that, but they can't use actual words.
I seem to remember Haymitch also sending a note, but it's not important :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci