• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should MCSG add cobwebs and tnt?

Should MCSG add cobwebs and tnt?

• Total voters

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
MCGamer is unique, and should stay that way, if we added those, Hive players would say we are copying them and it would open up a whole new argument. MCSG is unique and it is staying that way. :)

SkellyEli

Spectator
Reaction score
Heres my rant of what I think about this.
I dont think this should be implemented because its like your saying that you are getting a CheeseBurger and putting BBQ Sauce and bacon on it then saying its still a CheeseBurger.MCSG Is a unique community and with a custom plugin if we added TNT and cobwebs we wont be a unique community anymore because more then half of the SG Servers have tnt and cobwebs.
So to make it easy understand: WE WILL NOT ADD TNT WE ARE A UNIQUE COMMUNITY AND WE TRY NOT TO COPY OTHER SERVERS.

Maso

Diamond
Reaction score
I absolutely hate it when everyone says TNT and cobwebs are from the Hive or too mainstream.

You might as well say "Ooooh, swords are too mainstream, let's stop putting them in chests!"
You are a legend! ROFL XD

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Changing MCSG to nexus and the hive = no go!!

DoFlamingo

Experienced
Reaction score
The only reason I like this idea is because I'm getting bored of the gameplay in MCSG..
Maybe if they add something new it might be fun again :3 (Doesn't have to be TNT or Cobweb)

RuexMedia3

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh heck no! This is the reason I don't play on The Hive (also my ping is over 180) :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci