• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should MCSG add cobwebs and tnt?

Should MCSG add cobwebs and tnt?

• Total voters
Reaction score
If there was to be a new special item, I feel it wouldn't be good to add TNT. We need something more creative, like a pad that knocks you backwards.
Actually, on Quarter Quell, they have TNT.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Too mainstream. A lot of survival games servers already have TNT and Cobweb, as do Hive.
wat?!?! You get 2ms? xD
back on topic, this would be a horrible idea, more hate for mcsg. kids shouting, "SPAMMER! ITS TOO OP!"

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
MCSG over the years has developed a very unique play style that little to no servers have. I don't think it would be wise to change things like that now. Also, as Dave says very often, "This is the Survival Games, not the PVP games."

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
wat?!?! You get 2ms? xD
back on topic, this would be a horrible idea, more hate for mcsg. kids shouting, "SPAMMER! ITS TOO OP!"
2 ping isn't even that good..

MCSG over the years has developed a very unique play style that little to no servers have. I don't think it would be wise to change things like that now. Also, as Dave says very often, "This is the Survival Games, not the PVP games."
True, but it would add a few more tactics to MCSG and make it more interesting, but it's too much like Hive and it's mainstream..

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
If you dislike people FnS spamming then you wouldn't particularly enjoy Cobwebs and TNT. Also, not having these items is one of the key factor that makes MCSG different from other servers, which is difficult to do as there is an excessive amount of other SG servers. It would completely change the flow and style of the play. It would feel like a whole different SG server altogether. I don't believe any 'veteran' players would approve of this.

Not a bad idea in general, but it just wouldn't suit the server. Not MCSG's cup of tea.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
No, to many servers have that, our original plugins and gameplay is what makes us unique!

2crowns

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't think this woud be a good idea because then it wouldn't feel like you're playing on the mcsg servers anymore. It would also take away from the feel of survival games.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Seems as if it would hinder the thought of killing another person in the actual hunger games, as replacing it with cheap tactics that cant be used in real life anyway.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
It would be interesting definitely, but you can go to hive for that. However I would love to see some new items added to chests :)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
SmoothPixels Please move this to the appropriate section. It should not be in the community corner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci