• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should avaricia still be a map? Yes? or no?

Whould avaricia still be a map

• Total voters

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Why should it be removed? lol. Avacia is one of the most popular mcsg maps out right now. It may not be the most amazingly built map out there, and anyone with world edit could build it, but it is great for pvp and players seem to really like it. No need to get rid of well known and liked maps.

I

ImanolMagana33872

why would you get rid of avaricia like really!! :D insane map so good but i die a lot on it :(

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly the whole map is a massive shell which somebody built designs over. It gives the illusion of a great build but in reality anyone could've made it.
Thats just my opinion whenever I see it - although it is quite fun to play on.
Another issue is the world painted terrain on such a small map. Thats just lazy.

Forgot to add - I definitely do not want it removed as it is so popular
I agree, avaricia is in no way a good built map, it looks very odd in default with the glowstone exterior and it feels as Schnogot made 1/4th of the map and then rotated and pasted(I don't mean anything I say to be mean, but rather constructive criticism). It is by far my least favourite work by one of my favourite. I really like the patterns he used though, looks very fantasy like.
Ninja(swede) edit: As for "gameplay", I find it fairly easily enjoyable pvp wise, often a lot of space to do whatever your thing is. As for the other sort of gameplay (survival) I think the map does a fairly bad job, since there's little hiding(excluding the iron doors ), little to none alternative food sources (mushrooms, farms).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci