• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should avaricia still be a map? Yes? or no?

Whould avaricia still be a map

• Total voters

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
Just fix the one way iron doors. Sloppiest "trap" ever seen, even worse than the "traps" on destiny's shiver.

Sorry those have always bugged me.

Reaction score
Well it is a greatly made map and all i just dont like how th base of it is a completely blocky circle and true that if we did get rid of it we would have another issue just like demons breeze (still dont know why people like demons breeze) but this is my opinon and thats why i opened a poll for you to vote so i can see all of your opinions and i guess im gonna have to deal with avaricia until it gets to overplayed and gets deleted cause i know it will happen someday people will get bored of it but most likely not

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Well it is a greatly made map and all i just dont like how th base of it is a completely blocky circle and true that if we did get rid of it we would have another issue just like demons breeze (still dont know why people like demons breeze) but this is my opinon and thats why i opened a poll for you to vote so i can see all of your opinions and i guess im gonna have to deal with avaricia until it gets to overplayed and gets deleted cause i know it will happen someday people will get bored of it but most likely not
Yeah no...It won't get deleted.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just leave if you don't want to play it, I have and still do.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
I love the map - it's one of my favorites. The only issue however is for some weird reason, the corn drops my frames quite a bit. I think it's the water underneath it though.

Also, as bbLLERMC stated above - making this thread is a no-no. duckluv321 made a "no-no suggestions" for Survival Games Discussions, and one of those no-no suggestions is making threads about removing a map. As she stated in the thread, if a map was good enough to be added to MCSG, it's not going to be removed.

Reaction score
Virtual i never saw anything about the the map suggestion thing in the rules i have read the rules several times now but im about to close this anyways i have already stated that i am gonna have to deal with it

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Fallen Colossi is the map that needs to be removed, not Avaricia.

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score
Yes, I have an overpowered route. The bridge and the one tier two n the stairs on top of spawn. Love that map. Get optifine 1.7.2 and turn down water particles and animation to stop lag around spawn. (Or corn.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci