• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Shelby's resignation.

TechSolomon

Survivor
Reaction score
Good luck in your future endeavors, and thanks for your service at MCGamer. :)

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, thank you for a heck of a journey. I’ve been a senior mod for just under a year, (Ironically I got Senior Mod last easter and I'll be losing it this easter) and i’ve been staff here for 1 year, 6 months and a day. Today I’m resigning and closing down my build team Team Invictus, for a lot of reasons - few I’ll tell you. But first up, thank yous.

Chandelle nick - Power puff girls forever. I love both of you.

MK Vanicle Kyle Joey duckluv321 Alex Benny Kellie Jimmer CAmadeusA Cubes - I love you guys, we’ve been in this for a long time. Thank you for keeping me steady.

Rusty - Thank you for keeping me together when we were close. Sorry we ended up on less than good terms.

Gideon kpwn243 - I love both of you, you were both amazing. Thank you for putting up with my complaining.

Ava - Thank you for always having my back, I’ve still got yours.

Razzledgirl you’re amazing and you’ve been a great friend, I love you! We must still chill and drink and play games again soon. :)

Col - Thank you for the pep talks that got me through being a senior mod here for as long as I was!

InvictusBuildTeam - my builders, you’re all amazing and I hope you’ll continue being great builders.

ChadTheDJ - Thank you for everything.

And everyone else, particularly the moderation staff. I love you, good luck!

On to my reasons for resigning - its a combination of a lot of factors. Recently my life has been a confusing, often sad time. A close friend of mine passed away horrifically, I got sick, I've had a lot on my plate and now I’m going to be attending Uni. So my motivation for here is shot.

But also, when people tell you you’re ‘not needed’ for what you love and what you’re good at, that also takes you down. My appearance on the network isn't needed here anymore.

Thank you for the experience, and thank you community for keeping things interesting. And remember, AU exists.

The MCG birthday event will be ran by Kyle and Joey. Good luck guys!

Kraken ily
Shelbæ, it saddens me to see you go and to hear you undergo all this stress. I will never forgot the first time the doors opened between you and I; when we finally got to know each other on a somewhat more personal level. It was when you lead my first Interview. I knew that day so much in my life would change. Just know that I am here, slapping on them bans on the booties of those who deserved to be punished in memory of this moment of excitement and happiness.

Sincerest condolences and lots of love,

Equalitee | Christopher. xoxo

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Shelbæ,

I want to thank you for all you have done for me in my time as a staff member here at MCGamer. You have helped me with countless things whether they were related to my staffing duties or not. I also enjoyed my time as an Invictus staff member, I learned more about building than I ever thought I would. I know that the past months have been rough for you, but even with this added stress you left with class. I hope to see you around the teamspeak a lot!

Lots of "LadyOfLove" hahaha.

Puritee | David - xoxo

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
I wasn't expecting this anytime soon.. I guess I was wrong.

I would like to thank you though. - for all your hard work towards, the community ( Making special events, e.g Valentines Even), the staff team (Reading all those moderator applications, ban disputes) so much more to thank you but I can't express my words for it. You will be surely missed by the staff team, invictus, and of-course the community.

I wish you the best of luck for your up and coming challenges through out your life, if you're ever bored, or missing the community, just come back!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci