• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Shelby's resignation.

HadEnough

Spectator
Reaction score
It will be sad to see such a great person go! Though at least the time that has gone has been good =)

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
yeah. no. this. too much. what? ;-; omg never thought this day would come. expected you to be next to chad ;-; i legit cannot ugh ;-; hope you enjoy life.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I never expected this, but it sounds like you made the right choice. Good luck Shelby!

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Now who will tell me to change my "gruesome signatures" ;-;
We had some fun times on all those ftb servers back in the day :) Good Luck :)

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Wrong quote I guess? xP

Also, wow. This was unexpected, but what can I say.. Thanks for getting me unbanned last year, will never forget that, thanks for all of the work you've been doing here and there and good luck with anything you're planning to do... :/

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Shelby, you've done so much for MCG and don't deserve those negative things people say about you. Hopefully you'll hang around, I'll be expecting snapchats of more cute animals :)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's really sad to see you go. But I've known how much you've been going through and I'm happy that you think this is the best path to go down. I hope everything goes well in the future for you. It's sad to see you and Invictus go now, especially with my role and the time I spent on the team. Best of luck to you :(

Jurud

Survivor
Reaction score
Goodbye! You will always be in the heart of the community, it's sad to see you go. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci