• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Share your Xbox One gamertags here!

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Well, no.
I can easily build a PC that will completely destroy the consoles for about 500 dollars.
No freedom
Cannot upgrade
Res 720 upscaled 1080p
Graphics aren't changeable
Compared to the price of a decent PC that will smash the consoles it's overpriced.
Games cost about 20 dollars less.
Now, let's say, you buy a console for 500 dollars, then get GTAV, CoD Ghost, BF4, and Killzone, boom 270 dollars down and 50 dollars for membership for the Internet, you are paying 820 dollars for a console, instead you can buy a PC for 550 dollars for a decent PC get the same games for about 50 dollars, 150 dollars (Killzone is a exclusive) 700 dollars for a PC, boom, done.
If you want, I'll easily get you a part list for a PC.
I know, I agree completely... but calling us dirty peasants is kind of mean..

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, no.
I can easily build a PC that will completely destroy the consoles for about 500 dollars.
No freedom
Cannot upgrade
Res 720 upscaled 1080p
Graphics aren't changeable
Compared to the price of a decent PC that will smash the consoles it's overpriced.
Games cost about 20 dollars less.
Now, let's say, you buy a console for 500 dollars, then get GTAV, CoD Ghost, BF4, and Killzone, boom 270 dollars down and 50 dollars for membership for the Internet, you are paying 820 dollars for a console, instead you can buy a PC for 550 dollars for a decent PC get the same games for about 50 dollars, 150 dollars (Killzone is a exclusive) 700 dollars for a PC, boom, done.
If you want, I'll easily get you a part list for a PC.
The thing with PC gaming... I just don't really feel as into it as I do with consoles. Controls always feel somewhat clunky to me, and I can't have the same experience of just sitting on the couch and playing with my friends. I can't just bring a computer to my cousin's house and play games with him. I don't know how to describe it, but PC gaming just doesn't have the same appeal to to me.

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
The thing with PC gaming... I just don't really feel as into it as I do with consoles. Controls always feel somewhat clunky to me, and I can't have the same experience of just sitting on the couch and playing with my friends. I can't just bring a computer to my cousin's house and play games with him. I don't know how to describe it, but PC gaming just doesn't have the same appeal to to me.
You can make a mini build and use a controller or wait for a Steam Machine, or take the time to get use to a KB/M Setup

Last edited:

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Lets just stop the argument before it gets any more flame - the point is, the next-gen consoles are just as good as a PC performance wise.

So, continue to share. :3

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
Lets just stop the argument before it gets any more flame - the point is, the next-gen consoles are just as good as a PC performance wise.

So, continue to share. :3
Not a argument, not even flame.
Also, they are really not...
Also, 550 Entry PC with Windows, without 450. Price of consoles, to father explain... There is a lot more things that a PC can do too.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
(This isn't a necro as it's still relevant to the thread.. I hope)

Not a argument, not even flame.
Also, they are really not...
Also, 550 Entry PC with Windows, without 450. Price of consoles, to father explain... There is a lot more things that a PC can do too.
End it. (Even though it's two months later... awk.) ily ordies

Xbox one boooooo
Not necessary.

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
(This isn't a necro as it's still relevant to the thread.. I hope)

End it. (Even though it's two months later... awk.) ily ordies

Not necessary.
WITH THE NEW 750TI I CAN MAKE YOU A PC THAT COSTS 400 DOLLARS WHICH IS SUPERIOR TO THE NEXT GEN CONSOLES!
Baha! Elitism, bah GabeN, PC Master Race.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci