• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Share your Xbox One gamertags here!

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Share your Xbox Live gamertags on the Xbox One!
There is an old thread located here created by exer60 but since the Xbox One released about a month and a half ago, there should be a thread for Xbox One gamertags. :) (Since you can't play games with Xbox 360 users through the Xbox One.)

Mine is x3liteGam3r [Feel free to add me :) - I currently own Battlefield 4 and Dead Rising 3]

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
I find that pretty offensive to Console gamers.
Meh... They settle for surpar graphics, DRM, basically the company still owning the system, a lot less freedom to upgrade, and paying monthly fees.
You don't need to do that, you can buy a nice entry level PC that will out perform the consoles, I will almost always get you a nice build list if you ask.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Meh... They settle for surpar graphics, DRM, basically the company still owning the system, a lot less freedom to upgrade, and paying monthly fees.
You don't need to do that, you can buy a nice entry level PC that will out perform the consoles, I will almost always get you a nice build list if you ask.
Still its offensive.

Gooby

Tribute
Reaction score
I have a ps4 because xbox one(s) are not very popular over here

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
PS4 For dayz ;) Hehe I used to play xbox but my brother got ps4 so now I use that :p

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Woops. Deleted post.
Edit: To anyone that will get offended by this, it's for people who actually argue that Console gaming is superior.
I'm not going to spend thousands of dollars for a gaming PC compared to a console which basically has the same experience for 500 dollars. I'd rather buy the console because I grew up on consoles, and it's just what I'm used too. With that said, 500 dollars is still a lot of money, and that picture is calling console gamers dirty peasants. PC is better - I agree, but the next-gen consoles are basically just as good as the PC now, and using that picture was uncalled for in my opinion...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not going to spend thousands of dollars for a gaming PC compared to a console which basically has the same experience for 500 dollars. I'd rather buy the console because I grew up on consoles, and it's just what I'm used too. With that said, 500 dollars is still a lot of money, and that picture is calling console gamers dirty peasants. PC is better - I agree, but the next-gen consoles are basically just as good as the PC now, and using that picture was uncalled for in my opinion...
Well, no.
I can easily build a PC that will completely destroy the consoles for about 500 dollars.
No freedom
Cannot upgrade
Res 720 upscaled 1080p
Graphics aren't changeable
Compared to the price of a decent PC that will smash the consoles it's overpriced.
Games cost about 20 dollars less.
Now, let's say, you buy a console for 500 dollars, then get GTAV, CoD Ghost, BF4, and Killzone, boom 270 dollars down and 50 dollars for membership for the Internet, you are paying 820 dollars for a console, instead you can buy a PC for 550 dollars for a decent PC get the same games for about 50 dollars, 150 dollars (Killzone is a exclusive) 700 dollars for a PC, boom, done.
If you want, I'll easily get you a part list for a PC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci