• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shady Hollow (65% Complete)

Do you like it so far?

• Total voters

Missmoll8

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks great! Just wondering if you guys needed any builders. I am a great builder. And could show you, if you need the help. Looks good but the streets need some more pizazz. Maybe some broken cars, lamps, signs etc.

xCrayfish

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks great! Just wondering if you guys needed any builders. I am a great builder. And could show you, if you need the help. Looks good but the streets need some more pizazz. Maybe some broken cars, lamps, signs etc.
we're gonna add that stuff. Like it says. "65% complete". :)

Missmoll8

Survivor
Reaction score
we're gonna add that stuff. Like it says. "65% complete". :)
xCrayfish, heya. You was in Impalers when Fenomous recruited me in SG4. Do you guys need any builders. I have architectural taste in detailing.

P.S it said leave comments. Just checking :p

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
This looks amazing but can we get some screenshots without shaders?
Not at the moment since this is only the "In Progress" thread. When I post the actual one then we will provide both kinds.
xCrayfish, heya. You was in Impalers when Fenomous recruited me in SG4. Do you guys need any builders. I have architectural taste in detailing.

P.S it said leave comments. Just checking :p
Add me on Skype @SuperxAndrewMC and we can discuss building. :p

Missmoll8

Survivor
Reaction score
Not at the moment since this is only the "In Progress" thread. When I post the actual one then we will provide both kinds.

Add me on Skype @SuperxAndrewMC and we can discuss building. :p
Unfortunately, I do not prefer Skype, I use MCGamers teamspeak. If you want to arrange a meeting let me know on here and we can do that. I'd love to help.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I do not prefer Skype, I use MCGamers teamspeak. If you want to arrange a meeting let me know on here and we can do that. I'd love to help.
I prefer Teamspeak as well, but if you want to build with me you need to get Skype so we can easily exchange messages and stuff. (We can do all of our talking in Teamspeak.)

xCrayfish

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am back with another project!!!

Shady Hollow is a city that was constructed along a river at the base of a mountain. This city is overcast by large trees in the forest it was made in.
That is all the story I have so far.

Credits:
Project Leader: SuperxAndrew
Main Builders: cadbane4321 SuperxAndrew
Redstoner: mfungamer
Helpers: Drawster00 YelloDawg39 MorphedCaliber Mustache Man

Screenshots:

That is about it. Tell us what you think! Expect the final thread (finished project) to be up around the beginning of June. :)
Do you need to add something? *wink wink*

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci